Jaaskelainen

olliemort
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im getting more worried about this Jaaskelainen situation!He hasnt signed a new contract with Bolton and his current  contract runs out in the summer!He can sign a pre contract agreement with a club in January if he wants!I really dont want to see him come here as I could see him take the number one spot ahead of Given and Harper!Whatever about Harper hes simply not in the same league as Given!What do ye lads think?

Guest optimistic nit

Given's a world class shot stopper, but we need the good attributes of Jaaskelainen than we need the good attributes of Given at this moment.

i assume you mean inconsistancy, butter fingers and a habit of conceding goals this season.

Given's a world class shot stopper, but we need the good attributes of Jaaskelainen than we need the good attributes of Given at this moment.

I personally think Jaaskelainens a sloppy keeper,he seems to drop alot of easy shots!I think Given has proven to us over the last 5 or 6 years that hes undroppable!Only since that star trek fucker injured him hes being unlucky with injurys since then!

Jaaskelainen's got as many weaknesses as Given. I don't see why we would swap a good Premiership keeper for a good Premiership keeper unless we get 10m for Given but that isnt going to happen.

Fitness you mean? To answer the question, if we could sell Harper and replace him for somebody better making a bit of money in the progress that would be good wheeling and dealing imo.

Dont think we would get much for Harper at this stage in his career though.Prob 1mil at most!

I wouldnt be too happy if we did this tbh, it would only unsettle Given and Harper. Given and Harper are both two good keepers and we have one of the best in the league with Shay Given, we also have Krul coming though, we have absolutely no reason to sign another keeper who is of the class of Given and Harper, we could never keep all 3 happy.

Given's not perfect, but better the devil you know IMO.

And as for replacing Harper with him, well not sure on the merits of that. Harper is happy to play second fiddle to Given, can't imagine the same could be said about Jussi. He'd only come here as number 1. If he ended up 2nd choice, he'd be demanding a transfer. Then we'd be without a decent second choice 'keeper.

I'm not really interested in what he's done for Ireland, he's been poor for us all season though and didn't deserve to get his place back from Harper, i'm not sure why he's playing for Ireland in a pointless match either when he's been on the sick for us. Jussi was the best keeper in the Premiership last year imo and I'd happily have him here.

Given not got any rhythm going and that means he's lacking in confidence, you can tell he is nervous and continually thinking about his groin during games. Jaaskelainen is indeed a fine keeper but he is prone to a number of feck ups a season.

Given not got any rhythm going and that means he's lacking in confidence, you can tell he is nervous and continually thinking about his groin during games. Jaaskelainen is indeed a fine keeper but he is prone to a number of feck ups a season.

:lol:

I'm not really interested in what he's done for Ireland, he's been poor for us all season though and didn't deserve to get his place back from Harper, i'm not sure why he's playing for Ireland in a pointless match either when he's been on the sick for us. Jussi was the best keeper in the Premiership last year imo and I'd happily have him here.

Ya evermind that he was  one of the best keeper in England for the last couple of seasons!Considering he has had a stop start season its bound to effect him!Would you sell one of our best players because hes had bad 2 or 3 games in the last couple of years!!!FFS!!!

Talk about exaggerate, he's not that good and he's been injury prone for the last 18 months, how can you rely on someone like that?

wHAT?Ok whose  being better besides Cech?Ya since the star trek fucker nearly killed him!I would,he has being out for any serious amount of time!Im confident that Sam and his team can sort it!

Really Who ever created this has no idea about football and needs to sort his/her life out!

How much will you get for harper not much! Ok sell given....oh yeah wait He is much better than Jaaskelainen...

Oh and you think bolton are going to sell him. And he will sign to sit on the bench.  I have no idea were some people get their GREAT ideas from  :clap: