Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

Enrique has been moving down the left well and interchanging with the midfield and Zoggy. There were one or two moements when the last pass has nearly sneaked through to Martins.

Smith having his best match for us so far.

Geremi has been poor and I've noticed Smith telling him to get forward...Geremi seems fearful of taking up good positions and kind of dawdling a bit.

Butt started well but has faded a bit.

No keeper should really be beaten from that range. Jumped sideways in Robinson style instead of taking a step to the right first and jumping up. Elementary error.

worst players - butt, geremi, n'zogbia

viduka has been very poor, almost invisible apart from the one time he played smith in. emre has been in and out, done some good and some bad. likewise enrique who has been one of our better players and martins who has not been so good. beye is probably the pick of the bunch, rozza not too bad but suicidal decision to try and play offside when torres went through. given has been dodgy on a couple of occasions, and though gerrard's FK was brilliant it wasn't exactly right in the top corner, given's starting positioning was perhaps poor.

Enrique has been moving down the left well and interchanging with the midfield and Zoggy. There were one or two moements when the last pass has nearly sneaked through to Martins.

Geremi has been poor and I've noticed Smith telling him to get forward...Geremi seems fearful of taking up good positions and kind of dawdling a bit.

No keeper should really be beaten from that range. Jumped sideways in Robinson style instead of taking a step to the right first and jumping up. Elementary error.

:lol:

To fix this situation up, the idiot SAM needs to:

1) Revert to a football decent structure and width with 4-4-2

2) Bring Milner for Geremi because Geremi has been SH*T

3) Put N'Zogbia on the LW and Enrqiue at LB

4) Have some balls to push forward take the game to Liverpool

worst players - butt, geremi, n'zogbia

viduka has been very poor, almost invisible apart from the one time he played smith in. emre has been in and out, done some good and some bad. likewise enrique who has been one of our better players and martins who has not been so good. beye is probably the pick of the bunch, rozza not too bad but suicidal decision to try and play offside when torres went through. given has been dodgy on a couple of occasions, and though gerrard's FK was brilliant it wasn't exactly right in the top corner, given's starting positioning was perhaps poor.

...poor postion and he jumped sideways (I don't know why keepers do that instead of taking a step).

bluerazz.gif

Barton and Milner on. Geremi and Butt off. Then we line up in a simple 4-4-2 and go on to win this game.

Edit - even the Thai commentators are saying the same things we've been saying.. 'no formation' 'too much chopping and changing' 'no clear wingers'.. the odds that they are actually right when they actually speak are so small that I've actually never seen or heard it in my first 19 years of living.. until today that is.

bluerazz.gif

Tbf ur right, no keepers should be beat from long range