Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

What. the. fuck. is Allardyce doing??? Sky commentators are agreeing with the fans, fans chanting "You dont know what ya doing"

Allardyce is gonna be out of a job soon. Blackburn away and Arsenal at home could be embarassing.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I honestly can't help but laugh at this now!

Allardyce is too defensive minded, too negative and too cynical. We are down two goals but he is still worried about conceding so he takes off Zoggy and Emre when he should be taking off Geremi and Butt if anything.

Honestly I can't back Sam anymore. Whatever happens happens but I don't necessarily think we have to give him time anymore.

"big sam for england" is the chant

;D

Jesus, the fans really have turned.

Big sam, he's got a big fat head is being sung now.

only got himself to blame

sad thing is this game is not over, one goal and we're back in it, we should be pressuring them non-stop but it's lifeless  and instead of making attacking subs we've gone like-for-like (except replacing a left footer with a right footer for LW)

"big sam for england" is the chant

;D

Jesus, the fans really have turned.

Big sam, he's got a big fat head is being sung now.

only got himself to blame

liverpool fans were singing that i think .. i agree though

Beye's performance is the only good thing to come out of this match.

tbh i thought emre and enrique should also be put on that comment. i thought them two done well

Both of them have been poor. Zoggy offered us nothing going forward, which totally negates his whole presence on the pitch. Enrique has been extremely sloppy with the ball and has given Liverpool at least four or five chances to score. Disappointed in both today, but I can't express the magnitude of my disappointment in BS chickening out and playing some stupid formation again.

Sam does everything within his powers to screw it up even more, it's like he doesn't even care. You're down 2-0 and you take out an offensive player ? F#ckin' sh!t. Why not go 3-5-2,  take out Beye or Geremi, at least TRY to show some effort. I'd prefer to lose 5-0 with effort and going on forward instead of losing 1-0 like a coward. Sam had everything going on for him, made a great impression during the start of the season, did some good stuff. And now his ignorance is keeping this team from performing well. He has this system that he follows suit every game, and most of those calls are horrible.

Show some balls Sam, show some friggin balls.