Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

I got the feeling today that there was no attempt to even get behind the team.

even during the darkest days of Roeder I don't recall such an apathetic attitude in the ground.

it's almost as if the fan base are willing Sam to fail.

we are 13 games into a complete overhaul of the club. yes, today was a shambles and it is a gutter to get twatted at home 2 games in a row. but did anyone honestly expect us to take the points today ???? they are a far better team than us. fact.

and having 50,000 people whinging and whining after 10 mins isnt going to inspire the side to overcome the odds and take something from the match.....

Atmosphere is reflected from the team. How the fuck can rack up a mountanious atmosphere when the team is as passive, distant, unwilling, and plain rubbish as that? We were stunned. We play these fucking players wages, they should be trying at the very least, even if attainment is 1% effort should be 110% every game. I do believe they are not confident with the current style and BS has not won them over entirely but that's just me throwing ideas into the air with regards to the root of the problem.

Christ almighty, there's a childish attitude epitomised by kids like NE5, at the moment. Its one of the big problems at SJP, too many charver clueless kids. Worrying.

Like I said booboo, laughing at your own players ?  :idiot2:

You bite every time dont you? Honestly its like shooting fish in a barrell.

Let supporting the town to the real fans. You keep to your sky tv.

f****** joke in the ground today. the fans were more arsed about booing Gerrard than they were about getting behind the lads.

To see that lanky streak of s**** Crouch geta round of applause from the gallowgate not just when he warmed up but when he came on the pitch was a f****** joke.

we got more and more like Engerland with every f****** game.

if you only come to the match to boo and whinge then you might as well piss off shopping with the missus and use your energy in eldon f****** square.

things may be going wrong on the pitch but its the attitudes in the stands that makes me sick. its a f****** joke.

Crouch played his heart out for England and thoroughly deserved his warm welcome. To do otherwise is frankly laughable.

pathetic. He might have played well for England but its no reason to applaud an opposing player. I've never done that in over 40 years and I don't know anybody who has.

And no one is going to force you too, either. If thousands around you are of a different mind to you, then maybe you should just accept this is the way it is and it's you with the  backward logic. Alternatively you could just stop whining like a woman.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life.

Get a life? I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself, because you're ranting about much of a nothingness.

If I were you (god forbid) I would be thinking, OK, annoys me a bit but I guess most people are of a different opinion to me so I guess that's just the way it is.

No one was encouraging or supporting the Liverpool players, you'd be an idiot to think this is what it was. It was simply a mark of respect.

Did you say the same when Les Ferdinand done a lap of honour and the ground was on its feet? Surely we shouldn't have encouraged this Tottenham Hotspurs player, this would be outrageous, to you wouldn't it? This ENCOURAGEMENT of the opposition...

you're comparing Les Ferdinand to that twisty faced c*** Gerrard???? Muahahahaahahaahah!

Erm, no. I'm comparing applauding opposition players.

Bye.

We should be backing our players and managers no matter what it is seriously. I don't understand why the fans are shouting at the manager, if they don't think it makes it worse. Boo at the liverpool players not ours!

You, sir, are a cretin.

Is that out of Goodfellas?

Not to pick a scapegoat or owt but how bad was Martins today? We were laughing at his efforts in the second half! Thats how bad it got!  mackems.gif

That's twice in recent times you've babbled on about people laughing at our own players. First Smith, now Martins. You must sit among some genuine mongs who definitely aren't supporters of the club, despite for some reason being at the match. Since you seem to think it's ok why do you bother going?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=45922.msg1060853#msg1060853

Not to pick a scapegoat or owt but how bad was Martins today? We were laughing at his efforts in the second half! Thats how bad it got!  mackems.gif

That's twice in recent times you've babbled on about people laughing at our own players. First Smith, now Martins. You must sit among some genuine mongs who definitely aren't supporters of the club, despite for some reason being at the match. Since you seem to think it's ok why do you bother going?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=45922.msg1060853#msg1060853

Oh dear.

f****** joke in the ground today. the fans were more arsed about booing Gerrard than they were about getting behind the lads.

To see that lanky streak of s**** Crouch geta round of applause from the gallowgate not just when he warmed up but when he came on the pitch was a f****** joke.

if you only come to the match to boo and whinge then you might as well piss off shopping with the missus and use your energy in eldon f****** square.

things may be going wrong on the pitch but its the attitudes in the stands that makes me sick. its a f****** joke.

Crouch played his heart out for England and thoroughly deserved his warm welcome. To do otherwise is frankly laughable.

pathetic. He might have played well for England but its no reason to applaud an opposing player. I've never done that in over 40 years and I don't know anybody who has.

And no one is going to force you too, either. If thousands around you are of a different mind to you, then maybe you should just accept this is the way it is and it's you with the  backward logic. Alternatively you could just stop whining like a woman.

it isn't the way it is. I've not seen it in over 40 years. If you want to applaud ie encourage opposing players, thats up to you. We were facing a possible 5 or 6 goal thrashing and you advocate this ? Get a life.

Get a life? I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself, because you're ranting about much of a nothingness.

If I were you (god forbid) I would be thinking, OK, annoys me a bit but I guess most people are of a different opinion to me so I guess that's just the way it is.

No one was encouraging or supporting the Liverpool players, you'd be an idiot to think this is what it was. It was simply a mark of respect.

Did you say the same when Les Ferdinand done a lap of honour and the ground was on its feet? Surely we shouldn't have encouraged this Tottenham Hotspurs player, this would be outrageous, to you wouldn't it? This ENCOURAGEMENT of the opposition...

Applauding ex Newcastle players who were good for the club ? Yes, that is a mark of appreciation and respect. Totally different altogether.

My support is for Newcastle United. If you choose to clap opponents, and players who have no affinity with Newcastle, when they are slaughtering us, there's only one idiot here.

No, you were actually making reference to "encouraging" opposition players. You're a hypocrite.

As it happens, Crouch performance does have an affinity to most people in the ground because they're English, and took the chance to acknowledge his efforts mid week. You're in the minority and are just going to have to get over it! Like it or lump it, man.

Oh dear.

Just got your nob out....?

even during the darkest days of Roeder I don't recall such an apathetic attitude in the ground.

we are 13 games into a complete overhaul of the club. yes, today was a shambles and it is a gutter to get twatted at home 2 games in a row. but did anyone honestly expect us to take the points today ???? they are a far better team than us. fact.

and having 50,000 people whinging and whining after 10 mins isnt going to inspire the side to overcome the odds and take something from the match.....

Atmosphere is reflected from the team. How the f*** can rack up a mountanious atmosphere when the team is as passive, distant, unwilling, and plain rubbish as that? We were stunned. We play these f****** players wages, they should be trying at the very least, even if attainment is 1% effort should be 110% every game. I do believe they are not confident with the current style and BS has not won them over entirely but that's just me throwing ideas into the air with regards to the root of the problem.

what were you expecting today ?

for us to put liverpool to the sword and dazzle them with our attacking prowess whilst at the same time frustrating them with our solidity at the back.

we were up against things before the whistle even blew.

anyone who didn't realise this is living in a fantasy land.

so it would have made sense to get behind the side and at least give them some vocal encouragement whilst they took on a difficult task.

but no.

what do the majority do.

boo our players, sings songs degrading our manager, cheer the players in red shirts.

it is fucking backwards man. I was ashamed to be in the home crowd today.

Dear Sam Allardyce,

Yet again - as for the majority of games this season - you selected the wrong formation, wrong tactics and wrong players for this game. Your substitutions were then shite.

Please, please fuck off, and take shite like Smith and Geremi (who you made Captain of our team before he even kicked a ball for us) with you.

I Thank You,

NM, and other NUFC fans who don't buy the "suck pur manager and payers' cocks just because they are employed by NUFC, they must be good enough" idiocy.

You bite every time dont you? Honestly its like shooting fish in a barrell.

Let supporting the town to the real fans. You keep to your sky tv.

biting ? Sky TV ? How many times have you seen the toon play then booboo ?

FWIW, I just feel sorry for you, that your desire to win is so small you see fit to laugh at your own players. No wonder you have no perception of what it was like when we actually did win quite often, if its all just a joke to you. I think people who think its funny when Newcastle play shit and lose, are wasting their time supporting the club, to be honest.

Not to pick a scapegoat or owt but how bad was Martins today? We were laughing at his efforts in the second half! Thats how bad it got! mackems.gif

What a load of fucking shit, laughing at one of our players TRYING out of a squad of players not trying, you used a smiley called mackems, you should be fucking sitting with them every week in the SOL with that attitude.

We should be backing our players and managers no matter what it is seriously. I don't understand why the fans are shouting at the manager, if they don't think it makes it worse. Boo at the liverpool players not ours!

You, sir, are a cretin.

Is that out of Goodfellas?

Yes, yes it is. The mail man said it.

Atmosphere is reflected from the team. How the f*** can rack up a mountanious atmosphere when the team is as passive, distant, unwilling, and plain rubbish as that? We were stunned. We play these f****** players wages, they should be trying at the very least, even if attainment is 1% effort should be 110% every game. I do believe they are not confident with the current style and BS has not won them over entirely but that's just me throwing ideas into the air with regards to the root of the problem.

for us to put liverpool to the sword and dazzle them with our attacking prowess whilst at the same time frustrating them with our solidity at the back.

so it would have made sense to get behind the side and at least give them some vocal encouragement whilst they took on a difficult task.

but no.

what do the majority do.

boo our players, sings songs degrading our manager, cheer the players in red shirts.

it is f****** backwards man. I was ashamed to be in the home crowd today.

EFFORT. Were you not? Idiot.

you're comparing Les Ferdinand to that twisty faced c*** Gerrard???? Muahahahaahahaahah!

Erm, no. I'm comparing applauding opposition players.

Bye.

No, you're not, You're comparing applauding Ferdinand with applauding a liverpool player who has never been a legend for NUFC. But thanks for trying to justify your weak argument anyway, appreciate it.

What a load of fucking shit, laughing at one of our players TRYING out of a squad of players not trying, you used a smiley called mackems, you should be fucking sitting with them every week in the SOL with that attitude.

In fainress, I've laughed at Smith and foremerly Ameobi a number of times. It can soemtimes seem the only way to not go mad watching these pieces of shite play for us.

Guest optimistic nit

but no.

what do the majority do.

Bolton beat manure today, we didn't have a go.

the losing mentality has to go, if we want to achieve anything.

Applauding ex Newcastle players who were good for the club ? Yes, that is a mark of appreciation and respect. Totally different altogether.

My support is for Newcastle United. If you choose to clap opponents, and players who have no affinity with Newcastle, when they are slaughtering us, there's only one idiot here.

No, you were actually making reference to "encouraging" opposition players. You're a hypocrite.

As it happens, Crouch performance does have an affinity to most people in the ground because they're English, and took the chance to acknowledge his efforts mid week. You're in the minority and are just going to have to get over it! Like it or lump it, man.

You don't encourage or support opposing players during games, full stop. Especailly when you're staring at a huge and embarrassing thrashing. Unless you think its all a big joke, like booboo.

Supporters of clubs who are winners ie manu, will tell you this. Why do you think they never had a good word for Shearer, even though they had huge respect for him.

I don't suppose you will understand this, so its a waste of time.

I also don't give a toss if I'm in the minority, by the way.

but no.

what do the majority do.

it is f****** backwards man. I was ashamed to be in the home crowd today.

EFFORT. Were you not? Idiot.

so the home fans jeering our players and manager whilst applauding the reserves of the opposition will make our players put in more effort.

idiot.

but no.

what do the majority do.

Bolton beat manure today, we didn't have a go.

the losing mentality has to go, if we want to achieve anything.

...and they beat ManU by going back to SA's system.

;D

Honestly, this board is ridiculous. Kids like NE5 and HowaytheClown have nos business at SJP.

Can't be arsed reading too much upwards, too many idiots - what is your point? Do you think we shouldn't be booing players and a manager whgo are nowhere near good enough, or were you advocating applauding opposition players?

Oh, and if you're calling NE5 childish, you're about 2 World Wars too late.