Today's other games

Taylor Swift

stephen irelands goal is a deffo contender for goal of a season

He's contender for fucking leprechaun of the season.

Nice

Have you seen the clip of him? I don't think I've ever seem him close-up. He's looks fucking ridiculous!

with what exactly? He's earning a packet, starting most matches...transfer window is closed til Jan so he should just get on with it.

Being found out

I don't think so, it's clear he wants a move to a bigger club and this is showing in his performances.

with what exactly? He's earning a packet, starting most matches...transfer window is closed til Jan so he should just get on with it.

Being found out

I don't think so, it's clear he wants a move to a bigger club and this is showing in his performances.

He'll not be impressing anyone though

Being found out

Everything knows his quality. Tottenham getting on top now.

Being found out

Yes but the top four dont sign players based solely on ability alone any more.

Guest sittingontheball

Just watched the highlights, and McShane played a key role in at least 4 goals....and i thought he was supposed to be one of their best signings?! :lol:

I only saw the MOTD highlights but he was absolutely shocking. Boumsong on a very bad day.

Just watched the highlights, and McShane played a key role in at least 4 goals....and i thought he was supposed to be one of their best signings?! :lol:

I only saw the MOTD highlights but he was absolutely shocking. Boumsong on a very bad day.

Today's People newspaper gave our back four 3, 3, 4 and 5 out of 10.  Sunderlands got 5, 5, 6 and 6, including McShane being one of the 6's :lol:

Being found out

Yes but the top four dont sign players based solely on ability alone any more.

He proved last season he's one of the best strikers in the league.