How much money will Sam get in Jan?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon he needs to spend around £20m on a creative attacking mf and another winger with pace and scary step overs. bluerazz.gif

I for one will be listening carefully what SA and Mort say as we come to the Jan window.

Guest shaun11177

A couple of low profile replacements to help out with players playing in the African Nations Cup.

Also a decision needed on Owen-18 months now left on contract-renew or sell.

Sam is in a no win situation, he has been told get this squad together first before we think of giving you funds, if he does that then the will say he does not need money now he has sorted it, don't sort it though do not get funds..

catch 22 all the way!!

Sam is in a no win situation, he has been told get this squad together first before we think of giving you funds, if he does that then the will say he does not need money now he has sorted it, don't sort it though do not get funds..

catch 22 all the way!!

Quite sneaky of Morticia. bluerazz.gif

catch 22 all the way!!

Yeah but if you look at Mort's comments closely it looks as if he's saying he won't be given funds if we don't start performing but also it sounds like he's saying Sam will be out if things don't get better before then.

Mort: "We need to get our team performing on the pitch as a unit and I don't necessarily think that new players will sort that out.

"Sam's working hard with the coaching team to get the current squad working together as a unit, which I think is the first priority.

"That's what we'd like to do.

"We've got an experienced manager and he's clearly having a tough time at the moment but he's an experienced guy who will <b>hopefully</b> bring the team through.

"I'd say to the fans we're working hard to get things right. Off the pitch we're working hard to improve things and change things and Sam's working hard to improve things on the pitch."

Surely he should not be hopeful but he should have faith.

Edit:

Missed this one from the chronicle as well.

Having been asked whether his manager would receive time and support as he attempts to overcome the current crisis, Newcastle’s chairman said: “<b>That’s what we’d like to do</b>. We’ve got an experienced manager. He is having a tough time at the moment, but we’re hoping he can bring the team through.

catch 22 all the way!!

:lol: very sneaky, I wonder if this is the start of the end for Sam..

catch 22 all the way!!

:lol: very sneaky, I wonder if this is the start of the end for Sam..

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/c/cr/craigpj/605488_gesture_-_fingers_crossed_with_clipping_path.jpg

None, he won't be here come Jan. :razz:

If we get no points from the next three games I think he very well may be sacked, cannot wait any longer than that, a new manager needs time with the squad before the transfer window opens.

We have 5 very winnable games between now and the start of Jan. On 33 points he will get a large chunk. He needs to spend between £7-10m each on two attacking players and then go f****** mental in the summer.

You need to seek help if you've included any away games in there

We have 5 very winnable games between now and the start of Jan. On 33 points he will get a large chunk. He needs to spend between £7-10m each on two attacking players and then go fucking mental in the summer.

My thoughts exactly. Let's do this.

We have 5 very winnable games between now and the start of Jan. On 33 points he will get a large chunk. He needs to spend between £7-10m each on two attacking players and then go f****** mental in the summer.

Fulham and Wigan. Could lose both but they are winnable. You need help understanding the subtleties of language. I didnt say we would win.

Fulham and Wigan. Could lose both but they are winnable. You need help understanding the subtleties of language. I didnt say we would win.

Every game is winnable you clown. We could win the league too  :idiot2:

Again the subtleties of the english language escape you. Nevermind.

Just be honest and admit you made an utterly shit point then we can all move on

Just be honest and admit you made an utterly shit point then we can all move on

You're being a twat, regardless of the point i made.