Alan Shearer should climb off sofa and show that he wants to manage

EthiGeordie

Guest michaelfoster

Shearer will be our next manager, and it could be before new year.

Wouldn't rule out that happening tbh, though I'd say it's a pretty small possibility.

it will happen, trust me

Guest michaelfoster

Wouldn't rule out that happening tbh, though I'd say it's a pretty small possibility.

it will happen, trust me

How do you know?Then I will trust you

Cousins friend was speaking to Shearer when they were playing gold together, he said that some players wont be there in january, he asked how do you know, he said i cant say but trust me.

I know people wont believe me but meh

it will happen, trust me

How do you know?Then I will trust you

Cousins friend was speaking to Shearer when they were playing gold together, he said that some players wont be there in january, he asked how do you know, he said i cant say but trust me.

I know people wont believe me but meh

But that doesnt mean hes going to be next manager,just means he still has sources in the club and thats why he knows some players will be leaving January!I really hope it does happen but cant see tbh!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've heard Sam is on the brink and Shearer will be the new man

Where ya here that

our Sports Editor

Is there going to be a big piece on it tommorrow?

I personally hope its not true, would give him until February, if by then its looking hairy, get rid

I don't think Shearer should be given the managers job at Newcastle straight away. Fair enough he is linked to the England job, so called "toughest job in management", but with them he has the best English players to choose from and only have a few coaching sessions a year. I would rather he took over a non-Premiership club or worked at another club under an experienced manager and worked his way up, proving his management credentials before being given the Newcastle job.

What has he done in management apart from pass his badges?

I wonder if Shearer was manager at the minute with this current form, how the reaction would be. Would he receive abuse like Allardyce against Liverpool or would the players be criticised more by supporters? Would his decisions/tactics be questioned or would the players at his disposal be not good enough to play for the club? How would Shearer deal with players with similar ego's?

I've heard Sam is on the brink and Shearer will be the new man

Where ya here that

our Sports Editor

Is there going to be a big piece on it tommorrow?

I personally hope its not true, would give him until February, if by then its looking hairy, get rid

No, he was sitting next to me when he got a late phone call, Sport section had already started to be printed, so we did a new 'Slip' edition and stopped the presses at Knowsley so the Shearer story could reach the north east

ps. phone call said Allardyce is on the brink of being sacked and probably will be if Newcastle lose to Arsenal, Shearer is ready to step into his shoes (maybe in a coaching role)

From the Sunday Times;

Sacked in the morning, sang the Blackburn fans gleefully as Sam Allardyce walked down the tunnel after seeing his side make it four defeats in five games, and perhaps he will be. Even if he survives, defeat by Arsenal at St James’ Park on Wednesday will almost certainly see Allardyce lose his job and Alan Shearer take over the coaching role.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/blackburn/article2983723.ece