Message to the 6,000 or so away fans at today's game

Stu

Thank you very, very much for your continued support throughout today's game. Having endured a miserable week following the pathetic Liverpool performance (by those on and off the pitch), before this morning's debate about Barton's comments, it completely cheered up my day to find that I couldn't hear the radio commentators for the repeat renditions of Blaydon Races, Keano 'walks' his dog, etc coming from our fantastic supporters.

To everyone who went, thanks a lot - you've made the disappointing scoreline a helluva lot easier to swallow.

Support from us was top notch today. Just got back, can barely speak. Amazing day. Didn't deserve to lose. Aint read the match thread but we were denied a stone wall penalty for handball, and Bentley's free kick was awesome.

Support from us was top notch today. Just got back, can barely speak. Amazing day. Didn't deserve to lose. Aint read the match thread but we were denied a stone wall penalty for handball, and Bentley's free kick was awesome.

even though i was shouting for that handball it wasnt intentional and he was too close to milner? wish it was given like

Enough self gratification - we were s*** again.

We weren't s***.

well we wernt good

shit tactics, played for a draw, all went wrong for fat sam once again

Played for a draw? If anything cost us the game it was the fact that we went bombing forward too much in the second half. Something I prefer seeing rather than a pathetic surrender.

We weren't s***.

well we wernt good

shit tactics, played for a draw, all went wrong for fat sam once again

Played for a draw? If anything cost us the game it was the fact that we went bombing forward too much in the second half. Something I prefer seeing rather than a pathetic surrender.

Aye, we certainly didn't play for a draw.

We weren't s***.

well we wernt good

s*** tactics, played for a draw, all went wrong for fat sam once again

we rushed forward when we were 1-0 up for our 15 minute spell that we had and then we were shit and tried to see the game out when they levelled it out but it all went wrong