Message to the 6,000 or so away fans at today's game

Stu

Awesome laugh yesterday like...feel like ive had a cheese grater rammed down my throat but i gave it everything I had!

Also, that pub in Chorley where we stopped was fkin mental, and the Party going on in the Fernhurst was awesome!

The whole place was going mad!

Good support by the lads, and we certinally didnt look anything close to being the team we were in the last few weeks.  Totally different performance, and 3-1 definatley flatters them.

That was my first away match yesterday, and I was really amazed.  Was a great day.

All this talk about the away fans and the home fans.

Maybe I'm being a bit naive. But isn't the major difference... Well. That the away fans are completely bladdered?

That helps but the main reason i think is that regular home season ticket holders go out of habit whilst the away crowd are the fans who really want to be there.

Maybe I'm being a bit naive. But isn't the major difference... Well. That the away fans are completely bladdered?

That helps but the main reason i think is that regular home season ticket holders go out of habit whilst the away crowd are the fans who really want to be there.

Your also more than likely to be sitting with your mates at away games & if one sings you all sing. At home games some people do not want to sing solo.

well we get enough tickets v fulham...continue the support and travel down to london to back the lads...we will take over at craven cottage like we did at ewood

wigan - no doubt we will sell the 4,500 or 5,000 and take over the jjb aswell

Your also more than likely to be sitting with your mates at away games & if one sings you all sing. At home games some people do not want to sing solo.

standing also helps as does being totally ratarsed

Guest toonlass

Did anyone see the fight in the lower tier just after the third goal went in?

Some wee kid got clobbered by mistake and all hell broke loose.

What happened was this, a young lad kicked the chair infront of him when the third goal went in, and the little kid's dad took exception to this by punching the young lad in the face and cut him with the ring on his finger. The young lad hit him back and broke his glasses, and another older bloke decided to hit the young lad's mate, who hit him back. Then several of the young lads mates piled in. The bairn was caught in the middle until a young lad who was friends with the first lad who got punched got him out the way, seeing that his dad seems to think that kicking a chair is worse than punching a 16 year old lad in the face infront of his bairn.

What happened was this, a young lad kicked the chair infront of him when the third goal went in, and the little kid's dad took exception to this by punching the young lad in the face and cut him with the ring on his finger. The young lad hit him back and broke his glasses, and another older bloke decided to hit the young lad's mate, who hit him back. Then several of the young lads mates piled in. The bairn was caught in the middle until a young lad who was friends with the first lad who got punched got him out the way, seeing that his dad seems to think that kicking a chair is worse than punching a 16 year old lad in the face infront of his bairn.

The kid’s dad should have his balls cut off for that, without any form of anaesthetic.

Nice change  to have a performance that didn't merit the team being booed off at the end. Was proud of the singing after the final whistle as those players who could be bothered to come to our end did so.  It was a much more positive performance yesterday and if we show the same commitment etc i think things could get better. Why N'zogbia at left back though? Does my head in.

Guest WashyGeordie

Enough self gratification - we were s*** again.

We weren't s***.

well we wernt good

s*** tactics, played for a draw, all went wrong for fat sam once again

We deserved atleast a point today. Just because the scoreline was 3-1 doesn't mean you always outplay the opposition. Spurs last year we were outplayer for atleast 75mins, but we scored 3 goals and Spurs scored 2.

The support was unreal. The whole stand as a whole (not like sometimes when its different songs going at once).

It just makes you wonder, the team doesn't actually deserve a support like us.

And finally, I heard a couple of people grief him, but LAY OFF HIM. Hes a nufc player, and we're nufc SUPPORTERS. We should be getting behind the team, not against them! ...Same can be said for Big Sam.