Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

Guest optimistic nit

got a 5iver on betfair at 6-1. very good odds i think, we've got a chance here, as long as we dont have the same mentality that we did vs liverpool.

got a 5iver on betfair at 6-1. very good odds i think, we've got a chance here, as long as we dont have the same mentality that we did vs liverpool.

ive £10 on us to win and £10 on the 0-0 money out the window !!!!!!!!

2-1 win.

We'll have a good start where the players are fighting for every ball, with 2 early goals. Arsenal will eventually get into the game and absolutely dominate us as our long ball game starts kicking in and we fail to maintain possession, but they will miss tons of good chances as Shay has another blinder. Adebayor gets a goal.

2-1 win.

We'll have a good start where the players are fighting for every ball, with 2 early goals. Arsenal will eventually get into the game and absolutely dominate us as our long ball game starts kicking in and we fail to maintain possession, but they will miss tons of good chances as Shay has another blinder. Adebayor gets a goal.

:lol:

Just hope we make a good account for ourselves with the nation watching and waiting for a goal storm and humiliation of our defence ,could this be the turning point for big sam .Have to keep the fans on your side fat sam so why not put players in there rightful positions and go for it and you will gain far much more respect then doing the normal and have fans doubting your selections and thinking i told you so .