FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Arsenal (away)

Jamie

i really hope we get stuffed of stoke now and tht will probably happen with allardyce in charge

fucks sake are you for real, get a fookin life .do you honestly want our team to get beat at home off a div 1 team and the s*** that brings .ash and mort have both said fat sams going nowhere  so lets get behind the boys and deal with it in the summer  :tickedoff: :rant:

Bring on Arsenal! For me it is for the best of the club! If we can manage to get a draw or even sneak a win it will be something to work from for the rest of the season!

This is not blind positiveness because I have faith that if we perform the way Newcastle are on paper, like we played against the bigger sides (not Liverpool obviously!) we can take on the best! It took 81 minutes for the second string Arsenal to brake us down, but they would rip through most of the other clubs in the prem! We played brilliant football against Arsenal at St James and should have won it, not to mention being robbed even a point on our visit to stamford bridge!

I'm sick and tired of comments like:

i really hope we get stuffed of stoke now and tht will probably happen with allardyce in charge

I can't believe you actually support the club!

At least we're playing them while a lot of their good players will be away. I realise that's not much consolation since some of ours will be as well.

Toure and Eboue ...

Rosicky or Hleb will play on the right, they'll bring Walcott on. Senderos is absolute shite, we have to hope they play him instead of Djourou who in my opinon is much better.

At least we're playing them while a lot of their good players will be away. I realise that's not much consolation since some of ours will be as well.

Toure and Eboue ...

Rosicky or Hleb will play on the right, they'll bring Walcott on. Senderos is absolute shite, we have to hope they play him instead of Djourou who in my opinon is much better.

Adebayor, Diarra and Diaby too. I realise some are not starters, but the less options Wenger has, the better.

The thing that pissed me off about this, appart from the odd numpty on here wanting us to lose, was that its at Arse's around.  To anyone else did that seem like an oddly personal kick in the goolies from the gods of fate?  Anyway we'll do the sexy passing, lethal finishing, quite solid defending bastards at their soulless stadium, honest.

Toure and Eboue ...

Rosicky or Hleb will play on the right, they'll bring Walcott on. Senderos is absolute s****, we have to hope they play him instead of Djourou who in my opinon is much better.

Adebayor, Diarra and Diaby too. I realise some are not starters, but the less options Wenger has, the better.

Where are Adebayor, Diarra and Diaby going? Only Eboue, Toure and Song are going to the tournament.

Toure and Eboue ...

Rosicky or Hleb will play on the right, they'll bring Walcott on. Senderos is absolute s****, we have to hope they play him instead of Djourou who in my opinon is much better.

Where are Adebayor, Diarra and Diaby going?

France? :lol:

Toure and Eboue ...

Where are Adebayor, Diarra and Diaby going? Only Eboue, Toure and Song are going to the tournament.

I stand corrected. Bollocks! Useless bloody Togo, could have done with Adebayor being away.

Toure and Eboue ...

I stand corrected. Bollocks! Useless bloody Togo, could have done with Adebayor being away.

Exactly, he's a massive threat up front. I don't know what's going on with Van Persie but I hope he won't be available.

Toure is the only first teamer they'll miss. And in terms of us, thats probably a bonus for them, since as classy a defender as he is, Senderos will probably step in to partner Gallas, and hes more adept at handling strikers like Smith or Viduka than Toure is due to his increased height and strength.

Toure is the only first teamer they'll miss. And in terms of us, thats probably a bonus for them, since as classy a defender as he is, Senderos will probably step in to partner Gallas, and hes more adept at handling strikers like Smith or Viduka than Toure is due to his increased height and strength.

He has height and strength but he is probably the least intelligent defender I've ever seen since the top-four broke away. He's very slow and cumbersome and is renowned for giving away free-kicks and getting cards. He's received 3 red cards and 6 yellows in just 52 appearances. We must play Owen and N'Zogbia against him.

Guest Stephen927

You have to play the likes of Arsenal at some stage. We're a bit unlucky that we didnt get a lower league team what with there being so many upsets.

We may not even get to play Arsenal, take one game at a time, hope we do the business against Stoke, then see what happens at the Emirates.

Guest Phil K

Arsenal could play their retired players like Dixon, never mind their kids - and still beat Allardyce's misfits  comfortably.

Guest bluegeordie

Come on lads, let's not be so pessimistic about all this - football's a funny old game, and it's still a two horse race.

Firstly, there's Arsenal:

http://www.theequineagency.co.uk/images/horse.gif

And then there's us:

http://www.1ofakindstuff.com/products/shrek_donk.jpg

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

It's always better to get these teams in the early rounds.

If we're going to get knocked out by one of the Top 4, I'd rather it be now than after we'd invested a lot of time into the Cup. And on the off chance that we win, it'll be a huge morale booster.

Wish it was a home tie, but otherwise, I'm happy enough.