Are you from Newcastle?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The whole Newcastle/Tyneside region is one big administrative fcuk up.

In any other country of the world the whole of Tyneside would be known as the same city and rightly so instead of four different councils as it is one big continous urban area around the same river.

It therefore does the purpose of this thread no good at all.  I have voted no because despite being born in North Shields and having lived in North Tyneside my whole life I am technically NOT from Newcastle when really I am but Im not when really I am but Im not if you see what i mean.

:crazy2:

The whole Newcastle/Tyneside region is one big administrative fcuk up.

In any other country of the world the whole of Tyneside would be known as the same city and rightly so instead of four different councils as it is one big continous urban area around the same river.

It therefore does the purpose of this thread no good at all.  I have voted no because despite being born in North Shields and having lived in North Tyneside my whole life I am technically NOT from Newcastle when really I am but Im not when really I am but Im not if you see what i mean.

:crazy2:

:lol:

Copenhagen, Denmark :coolsmiley:

good job you told us what country as we'd never have known where copenhagen was

and the rest of us danes don't rate copenhagen as part of denmark  :laugh2: