Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Si vous allez á Sunderland, je vous tuerai  :rant:.  Signerez-vous ma maillot(Marseille)? Je t'aime:smitten:

Mixing your vous's and tu's but not bad petal.

Je vous aime is bad French.

I'm the master of bad french.

I'm way way out of practice, haven't used it in so long. I love him personally either way :)

I'm taking an hours lesson a week, not enough tbh.

Funning thing is, i think there are some lads on here whose feelings for M. Beye rival your own.

Guest toonlass

Ok, I am not Habib Beye - but one of my best friends is.

I am now in training.

Why are you in training? Have you signed for us? Where is Habib Beye?

Guest toonlass

I am now in training.

PS are you any good at Left Back cos we really need back up for Enrique?

I am now in training.

Are you really moaning about his choice of tense? his username is habibbeye but he doesn't claim to be habib. Thus, due to his username, using first-person tense every so often is hardly a crime.

Guest toonlass

I am now in training.

Are you really moaning about his choice of tense? his username is habibbeye but he doesn't claim to be habib. Thus, due to his username, using first-person tense every so often is hardly a crime.

Keep you knickers on mate, I was just jesting with him, sheesh!  :rolleyes:

Merci beaucoup!!

Vraiment, déménagement de Newcastle á Sunderland c'est kif-kif á déménagement de L'OM ou une bombe pour Paris ou un Thon!

Vous casserez mon coeur  :weep:

I understand nearly all of that. Get in.

If the City thing is true he will be off, those fkn idiots are killing the game with their wages offers...

Newcastle United right-back Habib Beye is attracting interest from Manchester City, West Ham, Everton and Sunderland.

Guest Phil K

If the City thing is true he will be off, those fkn idiots are killing the game with their wages offers...

Newcastle United right-back Habib Beye is attracting interest from Manchester City, West Ham, Everton and Sunderland.

Just jealousy.

Would that we were in City's shoes with a free spending chairman instead of a destructive cockney pr*ck making one insane decision after another

At least Ashley will find himself freely mentioned in our history as one of the darkest periods of a club thats known few light periods.

“I’m in – I’m a Newcastle player.

“I’m sad like everyone else.

“I’m under contract, and I will be here next year to put this club back in the Premier League.

“I have played for Newcastle for two years, and I love this club.”

Beye's quotes just after relegation ^ are eerily similar to those just before he left Marseille:

"I am here (at Marseille), I have a year remaining on my contract and I am going to honour this contract.

"I am happy to be here, like I say every year. From the moment where I am under contract with OM, I am going to do a season with OM."

“I’m under contract, and I will be here next year to put this club back in the Premier League.

Beye's quotes just after relegation ^ are eerily similar to those just before he left Marseille:

"I am here (at Marseille), I have a year remaining on my contract and I am going to honour this contract.

"I am happy to be here, like I say every year. From the moment where I am under contract with OM, I am going to do a season with OM."

to be fair though he wasn't wanting to be away from marseilles. they received an offer and accepted it. he didn't agitate fro a move.

:rolleyes:

What?

Im in Im a Newcastle player.

Im sad like everyone else.

Im under contract, and I will be here next year to put this club back in the Premier League.

I have played for Newcastle for two years, and I love this club.

What?

i echo what madras said.