Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Almost to a man these players being quoted think it is highly unfair on the supporters that the current situation is as it is. So, to help the situation and to appease unhappy supporters they want to move away from the Club these very supporters support.

Bunch of fucking arseholes.

Almost to a man these players being quoted think it is highly unfair on the supporters that the current situation is as it is. So, to help the situation and to appease unhappy supporters they want to move away from the Club these very supporters support.

Bunch of fucking arseholes.

I thought something along those lines to be honest!

I know it's difficult for them, but if they wanted to help the fans out they'd stay and bust their arses to get promotion.

Why does he want a new contract? I'm going to presume that he's looking for the same wages and at least a 2-year extension. If that's the case then he's a greedy f*** and should f*** off.

He played well in his first season here then started the second poorly then got injured for half the season while we were relegated. How the hell does that entail a new contract? He's 31 (and will be 32 in the first two months of the season), looks to need ever more time to settle into his rhythm upon returning to the team so I don't see him capable of consistently performing at the level he did in his first season here anymore. If he's willing to take a paycut, then maybe offer him a one-year extension but otherwise he needs to shut his trap and honour the contract he happily signed two years ago.

Having no idea about Beye's financial situation, I'd assume it's a slightly similar (thought not as extreme) to Rod Tidwell, the American footballer from the Jerry Maguire film. Beye's probably on a far smaller contract than his teammates, has only come into the Premiership at a late stage, was probably not on all that much in France, has one year left on his contract, and a family/lavish lifestyle to maintain for the next 50 years or so as he edges towards retirement. Hence, it's important that he get's this last relatively high-paid contract now, because if he gets seriously injured in this final season then that's possibly his career at the top over. He basically needs the security of a good contract.

How the f*** can we sell players like Beye without a manager? (if he leaves) Will the same people making these decisions replace him adequately? Will they f***.

They've not done anything correctly  over the last 2 years, they aren't sudddenly change.

Guest toonlass

No you cannot.

Convince him to stay then. The fans love him, and he obviously has plenty of money. Why can't he say that he will take a wage cut to say £30,000 a week which is enough for anyone to live on, and stay at the toon if he loves us so much?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

No you cannot.

Convince him to stay then. The fans love him, and he obviously has plenty of money. Why can't he say that he will take a wage cut to say £30,000 a week which is enough for anyone to live on, and stay at the toon if he loves us so much?

Don't tease him, he's cheesed off from the sounds of it. Any more antagonism and he will melt in the intensely heated enviroment of professional football.

He's acting like a f***ing child latley.

I think he's naturally a bit of a hothead tbh. Remember he kicked off with Morten Gamst Pedersen under KK last season seemingly out of nothing? Still a legend mind.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What I don't understand is why Habib seems so calm on here straight after the game but he is like a boiling inferno now when he is on the pitch. If he is not careful the scotland yard will be making an investigation onto him and his terrible behaviours.

Fuck him and anyone else who wants to go in my view. Lets not forget we are in this mess because of the players as well as Ashley.

Bye bye habib, take the other moaning tosspots with you.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I am scared now with people shouting he will be exploding on us soon and out of Newcastle

Guest icemanblue

I am scared now with people shouting he will be exploding on us soon and out of Newcastle

:lol:

Guest toonlass

He is gone, tbh. No matter what his agent/agent's son/agent's neighbour's budgie says, habib will not be staying, and it's a damn shame

Guest Alan Shearer 9

maybe it is better for our safetey this way otherwise he might be making vicious comments at us like we are shitheads. I know I will not be taking my children to the games anymore to see him frothing off his face with anger anymore.

Having no idea about Beye's financial situation, I'd assume it's a slightly similar (thought not as extreme) to Rod Tidwell, the American footballer from the Jerry Maguire film. Beye's probably on a far smaller contract than his teammates, has only come into the Premiership at a late stage, was probably not on all that much in France, has one year left on his contract, and a family/lavish lifestyle to maintain for the next 50 years or so as he edges towards retirement. Hence, it's important that he get's this last relatively high-paid contract now, because if he gets seriously injured in this final season then that's possibly his career at the top over. He basically needs the security of a good contract.

He's been at Newcastle now for two years on nearly £2.5 million a year, that's over £7m by the time his contract runs out in 2010.  He spent the 10 years previous to that at clubs like Paris Saint Germain and Marsaille were he'll have earned several million pounds at least.  In short he's a multi millionaire!

f*** him and anyone else who wants to go in my view. Lets not forget we are in this mess because of the players as well as Ashley.

Beye's one of the few players we have that I actually like but if he doesn't want to be here then he's pretty much useless.

f*** him and anyone else who wants to go in my view. Lets not forget we are in this mess because of the players as well as Ashley.

Beye's one of the few players we have that I actually like but if he doesn't want to be here then he's pretty much useless.

Nobody wants to be here under Hughton with no prospects. Why would they?