BABAYARO GONE!!

Dokko

fuking get in, released!  :celb:

Goodbye you piece of shit.  :clap:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2958555,00.html

Celestine Babayaro has agreed a deal to have the remainder of his Newcastle United contract paid up.

The defender has not played for manager Sam Allardyce this season due to hamstring and back-related problems.

Allardyce has now opted to cut the Nigerian loose after settling on a deal for Babayaro to leave St James' Park before his contract was due to expire at the end of the season.

The left-back has not played for the Magpies since the end of March and he has made just 47 Premier League appearances during almost three years on Tyneside.

The 29-year-old arrived at St James' Park in January 2005 in a £1million switch from Chelsea as then-manager Graeme Souness looked to strengthen his back four.

However, he was rarely able to produce his best form on a consistent basis and never truly won over the club's supporters.

But he did earn their applause in February when he turned out for the club in their 2-1 league win over Liverpool, after which Glenn Roeder revealed that his younger brother David had died just hours earlier.

Where's this source from...I gotta see it to believe it...I don't want to get my hopes all high and find out he's still at the club tomorrow!

Just been on Sky Sport News, agreed termination of his contract, hope the cunt chokes on his pay off. Prick.