Today's games

iklgizmo

Also, that martin tyler on sky sports is the most biased commentator ive ever heard. Did you hear his tone of voice when berbatov equalised or when we got the penalty? yet when they score, all you hear is BENDTNERRRRRRRR.

I find that with all the SKY, Setanta and BBC commentators. Their voice goes up an octave with excitement when one of the 'big four' are attacking. They love it when the 'big four' win. The silence from Andy Gray and Martin Tyler (it was at least one of them commentating) when Taylor scored for NUFC against Arsenal was embarrassing. They screamed at the top of their voices when Arsenal scored. There is always a disappointed tone in their voices when Newcastle score, win a corner, free kick, etc. There are always a million replays when we foul someone but none when we are fouled. I find they always want whoever Newcastle are playing to win. The only reason the BBC will have picked the Stoke V Newcastle game is they are hoping there is a cup shock. On Sunday they'll say some bollocks like "Derby need the points" like Newcastle don't! It's not paranoia if it's true.

Also, that martin tyler on sky sports is the most biased commentator ive ever heard. Did you hear his tone of voice when berbatov equalised or when we got the penalty? yet when they score, all you hear is BENDTNERRRRRRRR.

I find that with all the SKY, Setanta and BBC commentators. Their voice goes up an octave with excitement when one of the 'big four' are attacking. They love it when the 'big four' win. The silence from Andy Gray and Martin Tyler (it was at least one of them commentating) when Taylor scored for NUFC against Arsenal was embarrassing. They screamed at the top of their voices when Arsenal scored. There is always a disappointed tone in their voices when Newcastle score, win a corner, free kick, etc. There are always a million replays when we foul someone but none when we are fouled. I find they always want whoever Newcastle are playing to win. The only reason the BBC will have picked the Stoke V Newcastle game is they are hoping there is a cup shock. On Sunday they'll say some bollocks like "Derby need the points" like Newcastle don't! It's not paranoia if it's true.

Well said.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44317000/jpg/_44317858_ars6.jpg

Wow!

Tbh, if he stood up straight he'd not have to jump half as high.  Poor technique.

I can't imagine that's a standing jump. He must've been running onto it.