Alan Smith

tmonkey

The club won't let him leave on loan is what he said.

That's because we'll still have to pay the c***'s wages. Why doesn't he agree to play for less if he's so desperate to play?

Yes, that's exactly the point I was making.

"I've told the manager I would walk away if I didn't think I was good enough to get in the team or be one of the seven subs.

If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be much of a pro. I know I'm good enough to get in that 18. "

you aren't, so f*** off.

"The manager doesn't blank me, he talks to me all the time, maybe even about stuff he shouldn't."

:pardsgrin:

Looks like it's the old "he smiles at me" tactic. Smith'll will be off then.

Fuck off Alan. The cunts been quite content to sit on the bench for 2 year now picking up his ludicrous wage. If he was that bothered about first team football then he'd have fucked off in the summer after making 11 apps in the whole of last season, or better yet, the season when we went down when he managed a colossal 6 appearances. But no, evidently he's not been arsed about football being quite content to pick up 60K a week.

One of the worst players ive ever seen in a Newcastle shirt and one of the worst signings. 6M and 60K a week? Aye right. Clearly our Alan is just trying to drum up a bit of interest for what'll probably be one last pay packet.

We've had this nonsense for the best part of 5 years.

:thup: Refuse to get excited until he's officially off our books.

Fucking joke how there's suitors for him every transfer window, mutterings of us being prepared to let him go, yet still he's here. I'm with others above, no sympathy. Fuck off and restore some dignity to your footballing career, mate. Oh, what's that? Too much money to be made doing nothing? Okay, sit in your cushy Toon pad and whinge instead.

Guest Chubby Jason

Don't forget his superb desire and professionalism.

No doubt. One of the reasons why we should try playing him upfront again.  :memelol:

Guest Geordiesned

John Gibson has written a piece on Alan Smith in today's Chronicle which effectively tells him to fuck off although not exactly in those words. :lol:

Sadly it doesn't appear to be online.

The headline is:

"5 years, 7 red cards, 67 bookings, 0 goals: Yet Smith insists he can be a Giggs Mk II"

:giggs: