Alan Smith

tmonkey

Ashley has King Kev on his shirt now

Good, he won't sack him then.  O0

Exactly, i hate having these doubts over KK :( its all because of our situation, cant wait till the fucking summer when i can get behind him 110% again and like i have with previous managers.

Part timer.

Are you serious? I am having doubts over him now because of his team selections etc, any other time i wouldnt but my point was that in a relegation battle things like team selection are the difference between 0 points and 3 points. Come the summer i will have faith in KK again because he will be able to build his own team and be judged on that.

I'd say he needs the fans behind him more now that he's in a relegation scrap and trying to make a winning team out of someone else's players than in the Summer when the pressure's off.

Each to their own though.

Oh and I'm very confident that Smith won't score this season. How embarrasing.

I am amazed that a young professional footballer wouldnt go all out to make sure that statistic doesnt become a reality.

With 9/10/11 games to go I would have expected him to be covering every single blade of grass and almost literally sweat blood. Looks like professional pride isnt part of Alan's make up.

How very sad in terms of the modern game

Guest Knightrider

He will, an overhead kick. Not one of those spectacular ones, but a hook over the head from about 5 yards.

If Smith is half the man he thinks he is, he should step up to keegan and tell him to play someone who can deliver. 

As if he would do that

He should, if he wants to play PL next year.

Guest Milburnthedog

If Smith is half the man he thinks he is, he should step up to keegan and tell him to play someone who can deliver. 

Decision should simply be out of his hands. KK will have surely tried different options in training this week and will have settled on a front line already.

Guest Milburnthedog

As if he would do that

Got a feeling he'll not be here next season no matter what.

As if he would do that

I hope so, but I can't see the club getting rid of him nor any club wanting him apart form Leeds.

As if he would do that

I hope so, but I can't see the club getting rid of him nor any club wanting him apart form Leeds.

They're the last team who'd take him.

Guest Milburnthedog

As if he would do that

He'll end up a journeyman. Hull, Bradford, Huddersfieds etc IMHO

As if he would do that

He'll end up a journeyman. Hull, Bradford, Huddersfieds etc IMHO

Edit NEWCASTLE, Hull, Bradford, Huddersfield

You just know he's going to play tonight. Milner's injured so Smith will be given that right-wing role he's so adept at filling. Based on all the games Keegan has been in charge since his return, how can he not possibly look to try Viduka-Martins ahead of both of them? I'm trying to see Keegan in a positive light but it's getting horribly difficult. Perhaps after another 0-3 tonight with Smith managing one shot into the crowd he might realise, but I'm not holding my breath. I look away every time he has the ball. Maybe if we all did that live, observing an eerie silence at SJP and away grounds, somebody would get the message. Or something. Oh God just get Alan Smith out of my team.