Today's Other Games

Decky

He's on loan but a fee is agreed IIRC.

Albion have this weird liking for taking fees when it suits their tax liability. There was a similar deal for Kusczak with Man United.

Basically, there is no way we can legally get out of paying that for Davies, we just don't give it to the dirty Tesco Bag wankers until next summer. The deal is done.

There's no way Robbie Keane is much better than Berbatov imo like. I like Keane too.

Keane's more consistent but Berbatov is the more gifted player. When he can be bothered he's unplayable. Old Purple Nose would sort him out. Keane is playing the best football of his career and its going largely unnoticed.

Albion have this weird liking for taking fees when it suits their tax liability. There was a similar deal for Kusczak with Man United.

Basically, there is no way we can legally get out of paying that for Davies, we just don't give it to the dirty Tesco Bag wankers until next summer. The deal is done.

Where's he been for the last few months? Injured?

Where's he been for the last few months? Injured?

Came to us without having played since March or something. Was injured, then came in for the Leicester CC match in which we was awful (but in fairness, so were the whole team), then Knight got the shirt and kept it.

As i said elsewhere, MON has said a few times that Davies is a long term signing and that he expects him to keep the shirt when he gets it, and I suspect he will. He was very good today.

Gotta love the fact that even though he's a central defender, Martin Laursen still gets like 3 clear chances to score EVERY GAME :lol:

Laursen has an uncanny ability to lose his marker from corners.

Obviously, against Spurs, I could lose my marker nine times out of ten, and I wouldn't even have to put my drink down.

:lol: Good header. 5 goals this season, excellent return considering it's only just January. I was gonna put him in my fantasy team once Toure has to go, but his goals will inevitably dry up now. Bum.