Today's Other Games

Decky

Christ. McFadden had chance to control, take a touch, and then shoot in that move - from about 8 yards out with three defenders and a goalkeeper around him. Shocking defending. Not a clue where to go.

Another fucking stupid penalty kick run-up.

Weren't allowed to do that when I was a kid, at least I always thought it was illegal. No-one did it anyway, real men took penalties back then.

Christ, that Utaka's like a bloody whippet.

Oh and another thing, I'm sick of hearing "last man." It's not even in the rules ffs.

Hahneman blatantly belongs in Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park/Bowling for Soup or a band like that!

How I want to shave off that silly little mound of hair under his bottom lip!

Who is he kidding... " I should have punched it". Fuck off. My 4 year old daughter could have caught that

Really need those 3 points tomorrow. The division between the top and bottom starting to appear now.... could really doiing with making sure we keep on the coat tails of West Ham

10 points behind Citeh, Everton and Villa is a piss poor return at this stage considering our games to come isn't it? :undecided:

Really need those 3 points tomorrow. The division between the top and bottom starting to appear now.... could really doiing with making sure we keep on the coat tails of West Ham

10 points behind Citeh, Everton and Villa is a piss poor return at this stage considering our games to come isn't it? :undecided:

Aye, I think so. Thats why I am fearful of us getting dragged into the lower set. Starts to get into the mind set and it just gets harder to pull out of it.

Just back from our game.

In spells today, we played as poorly as we have all season. We sat off them too much in the second half, too. However, for all their possession, Spurs didn't really create anything.

A few points

1. Laursen is IMMENSE. Excellent celebration, too.

2. Partnership with Curtis Davies is looking good.

3. Playing poorly and still winning = good.

4. Huddlestone = by far Spurs' best player.

5. Berbatov was a disgrace, he clearly wasn't arsed. Great player he may be, but when he spends whole chunks of the season moping about with his arse in his hands, it is time to cash in. Don't know if it came across on telly, but his body language today said it all.

6. Ashley Young - mediocre by his standards, but still some quality balls in.

7. Football matches at 5.20 on New Years Day = bad idea.

Have to agree, for quite spells in the game I thought Villa were poor.  More disconcerting was that almost throughout Spurs were worse.  The only surprises were that the score was only 2-1 and Villa took so long to get the winner. 

Maybe the saving grace is that Ramos and Poyet have accepted it was crap irrespective of the close scoreline and their threatening wholesale changes.  I know there at least 2 players that Ramos wanted who Levy has decided are too expensive even though Ramos and Comolli were ok with the fees.  The three of them have a meeting in the morning, I'm hearing Ramos isn't in the mood to be fobbed off!!

One thing I would say about Villa.  I think they're a more complete team than Man City, I can see Villa finishing in 5th ahead of Everton and City and it wouldn't surprise me if they finished ahead of Liverpool as well.  Been impressed most of the season.

Just back from our game.

In spells today, we played as poorly as we have all season. We sat off them too much in the second half, too. However, for all their possession, Spurs didn't really create anything.

A few points

1. Laursen is IMMENSE. Excellent celebration, too.

2. Partnership with Curtis Davies is looking good.

3. Playing poorly and still winning = good.

4. Huddlestone = by far Spurs' best player.

5. Berbatov was a disgrace, he clearly wasn't arsed. Great player he may be, but when he spends whole chunks of the season moping about with his arse in his hands, it is time to cash in. Don't know if it came across on telly, but his body language today said it all.

6. Ashley Young - mediocre by his standards, but still some quality balls in.

7. Football matches at 5.20 on New Years Day = bad idea.

Have to agree, for quite spells in the game I thought Villa were poor.  More disconcerting was that almost throughout Spurs were worse.  The only surprises were that the score was only 2-1 and Villa took so long to get the winner. 

Maybe the saving grace is that Ramos and Poyet have accepted it was crap irrespective of the close scoreline and their threatening wholesale changes.  I know there at least 2 players that Ramos wanted who Levy has decided are too expensive even though Ramos and Comolli were ok with the fees.  The three of them have a meeting in the morning, I'm hearing Ramos isn't in the mood to be fobbed off!!

One thing I would say about Villa.  I think they're a more complete team than Man City, I can see Villa finishing in 5th ahead of Everton and City and it wouldn't surprise me if they finished ahead of Liverpool as well.  Been impressed most of the season.

Fair play to Paul Robinson today, by the way, engaged in some good banter with the Holte End, took it all in good heart and gave as good as he got.