Chelsea (away) Pre match thread

NSG

Guest Brummiemag

The height of Allardyce's ambition for this game will be to grind out a goalless draw. Of course Chelsea will score after 20 minutes or so and we will offer nothing in response. Chelsea can then play out the rest of the game in comfort, final score probably 2 0.   

You know what the remarkable thing about Sam Allardyce football so far at this club? Even when we go 1-0 down away from home, we STILL play for the 0-0 :lol:

I think that phrase was coined after Alkmaar away...

right chelsea will not have ashley cole, ricardo carvalho, john terry, didier drogba and possibly not frank lamplard and petr cech. on top of this, theyve just conceded 4 goals at home to villa. so, if ever a shite team was going to beat chelsea at stamford bridge, this is it.

best case scenario: we come out fighting, desperate to get a good result, taking advantage of the fact that their best players are out and so they cant defend or atttack as well as before, and they are knackered and we take a draw or narrow victory.

worst case scenario: we play like we did against wigan, and get absolutely thrashed, setting a new record for number of goals conceded in one premiership game. smith and barton get sent off, and given somehow bicycle kicks it into his own net.

prediction chelsea 1-2 newcastle. well why not? ive predicted wins for us in most games, chances are sometimes it will come true!!!

I can see us picking up a draw there. Top 4 teams don't like teams playing over the edge, that's what we should do. Let barton, butt and smith kick the shite out of them and see what happens.

Guest WalkervilleMag

cannot for the life of me see us scoring, unless a shot heading towards the corner fag, takes a massive deflection and goes in.  I have seen all the injury's and suspensions for Chelsea, and to be honest, They could put there U19's out and would still play us off the park. I just don't see where our next POINT is coming from.

cannot for the life of me see us scoring, unless a shot heading towards the corner fag, takes a massive deflection and goes in.  I have seen all the injury's and suspensions for Chelsea, and to be honest, They could put there U19's out and would still play us off the park. I just don't see where our next POINT is coming from.

Middlesbrough (H), Sun 3rd Feb.