Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest redmayne

btw, wouldn't it suck if Modric (if we sign him of course!) turns out to be as bad as Maric?  :razz:

dont EVER tar anyone with that brush

Maric was the slowest fattest expensive signing ive seen

hmm.. a holiday by the sea in croatia....i would love a croatian vacation.

Its meant to be a lovely holiday, my friend certainly enjoyed her holiday over there. Can't remember where she went now like.

my wife's parents holiday there quite often.  every pic i've seen of their trips have been postcards.  well, except for her goofy brother's great bald melon blocking out the sun!  :lol:

Quote from: Dinho lad on Today at 12:21:46

btw, wouldn't it suck if Modric (if we sign him of course!) turns out to be as bad as Maric? 

Never going to happen. The guy is fantastic.

I hope so. Can I just ask you something, though. How many times have you seen him play?

I've only seen him against England. (Thought he was good, but that's only 1 game.)

Quote from: Dinho lad on Today at 12:21:46

btw, wouldn't it suck if Modric (if we sign him of course!) turns out to be as bad as Maric? 

Never going to happen. The guy is fantastic.

I hope so. Can I just ask you something, though. How many times have you seen him play?

I've only seen him against England. (Thought he was good, but that's only 1 game.)

Seen him play 3 times. Not a lot I know, but enough to make a judgement that he will make it over here. :)

Guest dylandog

You better Keep your fingers crossed, mates. I'm Croatian and I watched Luka a lot, he's that kind of a player who  O0plays at liest 6-7 execelent games out of ten.

btw, wouldn't it suck if Modric (if we sign him of course!) turns out to be as bad as Maric?  :razz:

Aye, it'd be a bit crap if he was turboshit like. :lol:

Or like Viana as i said previously, as there will be a hell of a lot of pressure for him to perform straight away unless we use the Arsenal method of gradually exposing him to games a la Eduardo

Aye, it'd be a bit crap if he was turboshit like. :lol:

Or like Viana as i said previously, as there will be a hell of a lot of pressure for him to perform straight away unless we use the Arsenal method of gradually exposing him to games a la Eduardo

Hopefully without the near career ending tackle.

Guest mrainey

mrainey

Ever lived in Australia, by any chance?

You are not the Mick Rainey who played and coached at Diamond Valley, are you? As far as I remember, he was a toon fan.

;D Nah mate, never was down under, though I supposedly have some distant relatives down there.

Nice one anyway :)

Just been reading the Modric thread on the RAWK forum.  According to one of the thieving inebriates on there Bilic might only be saying good things about us and advising Modric to come here because he could secretly have a deal setup to replace Keegan after Euro 2008.  Because apparently Keegan is "on thing ice at the moment"  :idiot2: mackems.gif

Just been reading the Modric thread on the RAWK forum.  According to one of the thieving inebriates on there Bilic might only be saying good things about us and advising Modric to come here because he could secretly have a deal setup to replace Keegan after Euro 2008.  Because apparently Keegan is "on thing ice at the moment"  :idiot2: mackems.gif

Thought they'd be too busy painting abuse on the training gorund to have time to comment on us