Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

Guest taff2727

Did he break bail conditions? I know you have to stay out of trouble whilst out on bail anyway but did he have any specific conditions to his bail ?

nah it was unconditional

If Barton's own lawyer is already offering excuses for his behaviour and he's been refused bail and there's cctv of the incident then he's in a world of bother. With the Dabo case still ongoing, I genuinely think he might do 6 months or so.

I can understand the provocation thing but he shouldn't have even been in the situation to begin with. Very little sympathy for him at all. Bloke's a radgee.

re the CCTV footage, SSN just said that it showed him twatting fuck out of some bloke, then when said bloke got up again, twatting him again.

He then followed this by pacing up and down the street lashing out indiscriminately at passers by.

I've defended him in the past, but  by the looks of it, he's an absolute fucking headcase.

If Barton's own lawyer is already offering excuses for his behaviour and he's been refused bail and there's cctv of the incident then he's in a world of bother. With the Dabo case still ongoing, I genuinely think he might do 6 months or so.

I can understand the provocation thing but he shouldn't have even been in the situation to begin with. Very little sympathy for him at all. Bloke's a radgee.

re the CCTV footage, SSN just said that it showed him twatting fuck out of some bloke, then when said bloke got up again, twatting him again.

He then followed this by pacing up and down the street lashing out indiscriminately at passers by.

I've defended him in the past, but  by the looks of it, he's an absolute fucking headcase.

In that case he deserves everything he's going to get.  blueyes.gif

Fucking hell...

Guest taff2727

his career has to be over now,imagine if he played again.

the stick he would get will unbelievable,he could'nt handle that :idiot2:

he may'be flipped because sibs stated prior to the game that he was going to provoke a reaction from him.

it cant be right that he plays for us again.

what time would he have got home if the coppers had'nt nicked him ;D

£5.8 million wasn't it? How often do we get mugged on fees. Man City wanted rid.

I was thinking earlier, could this season actually be any better for Man City supporters?

On the subject of how this reflects on SA, though, I don't think it does. There were plenty other premiership managers with good reputations willing to spend the money on him. Well, two spring to mind, but I bet there were others.

Guest taff2727

if the allegations prove true,i would keep him on remand until his crown court case.

you never know if he denies this charge aswell.

he'll have 2 trials to look forward to.lol

Guest East Stander

£5.8 million wasn't it? How often do we get mugged on fees. Man City wanted rid.

I was thinking earlier, could this season actually be any better for Man City supporters?

On the subject of how this reflects on SA, though, I don't think it does. There were plenty other premiership managers with good reputations willing to spend the money on him. Well, two spring to mind, but I bet there were others.

Listened to Radio 5 earlier today and a sports reporter quoted a steward at citeh who said" we cannot believe our luck here for once. The government builds us a new superb stadium and then the FA pay Sven a years wages to go scouting around Europe for the fantastic signings he has made for us!"

Jammy gits!!

We even ended up raising our bid to pay his f****** 'loyalty' bonus iirc.

yip he's certainly repaid us for that gesture

i would like to think that some how, some way, we could sue him to get that back. It takes the piss out of the club and the system, it really does.

I am so ashamed that he is linked ot our club.

not wanting to justify his actions at all but i wonder how much the dfans reactionagainst liverpool caused this.

he came out and slagged us off in he press straight away. How much did he think "f*** them, I owe them nothing so am just going to act on as i normally would and f*** the consequences "

Yep, I blame people who leave early tbh.  They want to have a long hard look at themselves.  They've really gone and done it this time.

:crazy2:

Guest Mcdonald36

re the CCTV footage, SSN just said that it showed him twatting f*** out of some bloke, then when said bloke got up again, twatting him again.

I've defended him in the past, but  by the looks of it, he's an absolute f****** headcase.

Not quite as dramatic as your account of events, but still...

not wanting to justify his actions at all but i wonder how much the dfans reactionagainst liverpool caused this.

he came out and slagged us off in he press straight away. How much did he think "f*** them, I owe them nothing so am just going to act on as i normally would and f*** the consequences "

Yep, I blame people who leave early tbh.  They want to have a long hard look at themselves.  They've really gone and done it this time.

:crazy2:

:lol: