Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

tbh, I would've said you're less likely to get a club after comitting murder than if you punched some mouthy drunk scouser.

Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone btw.

When Lee Hughes got behind that car, and Joey Barton allegedly punched that guy unconcious to the ground they both entered the same lottery, only Barton got lucky because whoever he allegedly punched did not fall onto his head.

As a member of society, I am delighted that the magistrate refused to let Barton out on bail.

I just said Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone. He didn't. Love the bit in bold btw :lol:

Death by Dangerous Driving.

Both allegedly did something that could have killed someone if luck didn't swing their way, even though neither meant to kill.

Well murder is intentionally killing someone. That's the difference.

I'm not talking about murder in either case.

But both people acted in a way that could have caused death.

Guest toonlass

death by drunkin driving,murder.

hard one to call that lads,i see the gist of things though. :thup:

Not in a court of law though, unfortunately. You can drink until you are paralytic, take as many drugs as you want, play your nintendo ds while driving, and it will still not be murder.

death by drunkin driving,murder.

hard one to call that lads,i see the gist of things though. :thup:

Not in a court of law though, unfortunately. You can drink until you are paralytic, take as many drugs as you want, play your nintendo ds while driving, and it will still not be murder.

True, a girl from near where i live was texting on her phone while driving and collided with another car. The woman in the other car died but the girl was only sentenced to 3 years in prison and obviously a driving ban.

tbh, I would've said you're less likely to get a club after comitting murder than if you punched some mouthy drunk scouser.

Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone btw.

When Lee Hughes got behind that car, and Joey Barton allegedly punched that guy unconcious to the ground they both entered the same lottery, only Barton got lucky because whoever he allegedly punched did not fall onto his head.

As a member of society, I am delighted that the magistrate refused to let Barton out on bail.

I just said Lee Hughes didn't murder anyone. He didn't. Love the bit in bold btw :lol:

Death by Dangerous Driving.

Both allegedly did something that could have killed someone if luck didn't swing their way, even though neither meant to kill.

Well murder is intentionally killing someone. That's the difference.

I'm not talking about murder in either case.

But both people acted in a way that could have caused death.

If you aren't talking about murder then why did you answer and quote my post which was a response to someone suggesting Lee Hughes had comitted murder. Or is it just because you like digging a bigger hole for yourself when you're talking shite?

Guest taff2727

Alex, I quoted the wrong post. Should have quoted:

Barton hasn't killed anyone, to be fair.

he bloody has,he's doing 17 years for it :rolleyes:

Where are the cretins who defended Lil Joey when he accused the fans of being "vicious" for A BIT OF BOOING OF UTTERLY SHITE PERFORMANCES?

He was already on bail for assualting a team mate at that point, and had played very badly for us so far, yet still felt the ability to do what he always does - shoot his stupid, idiotic mouth off in the press when things don't go his way.

He has proven, on numerous occasions, that he is a thug. Not a "strong, combative player", a fucking thug. The only shame is that one of the people he randomly decided to assault the other morning didn;t leather him all ofver the place. He's a typical big-man-with-his-mates arsehole, liek a number of our former players were proven to be.

His defenders have tried to explain each disgraceful occasion away one by one, in isolation, as if there is no case for looking at them all together to get the measure of the "man" - a phrase i suse very lightly with him.

He's scum, proven yet again. And on a footballing level, after no stand-out performances worhty of his wage and fee, he now lets us down in the biggets way possible, by being unavailable through his own rank stupidity.

Warren?  :kasper:

Nah, Warren just steals limousines with his mate Rob Lee.

Guest taff2727

aye BARTON ;D

Guest taff2727

sorry wrong crime

WARRENS up with ROB LEE for motor vehicle crimes.

by christ we've had some criminals play for us over the years :celb: