Phil O'Donnell dies

midds

Dreadful.

My mate was at the game and he text me to say that O'Donnell had collapsed but I just assumed he'd swallowed his tongue or something.  Turns out it was a brain haemorrage.  I would have been at the game if I hadn't had such a heavy session last night but i'm glad I didn't go now.  I've never seen anybody die before and it's not something I want to see any time soon.

His nephew David Clarkson also plays for Motherwell and he had to be substituted after it happened because of shock.

Guest taff2727

Dreadful.

My mate was at the game and he text me to say that O'Donnell had collapsed but I just assumed he'd swallowed his tongue or something.  Turns out it was a brain haemorrage.  I would have been at the game if I hadn't had such a heavy session last night but i'm glad I didn't go now.  I've never seen anybody die before and it's not something I want to see any time soon.

His nephew David Clarkson also plays for Motherwell and he had to be substituted after it happened because of shock.

he scored 2 is that right?

Dreadful.

he scored 2 is that right?

Yeah.

I was just about to go onto a Utd forum to have a moan about the result when I heard the news.  The result means nothing now.