Wonderkids

Delima

being sensible for a minute, and not posting bullshit about babies skinning nurses, that list has missed off some kid that plays for QPR

That list 1/5th of what was in World Soccer & the players they listed had played first team football. There full list can be found at:http://www.prodirectsoccer.co.uk/soccerBible.asp?Section=Article&ART=4406&TITLE=Football_boots_news

An ITK for you - Jonny Turner - 2 days old.

My grandad was in the Freeman the other week having an X-ray on his hip, and this kid apparantly popped out the womb, kipped for a day, then the day after just jumped up found a football that just happened to be lying about in the maternity ward, took it past 2 nurses before cooly sliding it into the closing doors of the lift.

If, at 2 days old, that's not the sign of a wonderkid, then I don't know what is.

against nurses though

yeah, nurses that happen to play for Jarra Roofing

they "happen" to play for jarra roofing...not just "play" for jarra roofing.

trying to convince me with your tricky word play eh ? well i'm having none of it.

it's well known the nurses play rugby

Walcott is getting to the point where he needs to start being given the chance to do things and then actually do it.

Compare with Agbonlahor who was proved it over a decent time now.

Incidentally, Nathan Delfouneso and Zoltan Steiber. I'm going to resurrect this post in the next 18 months, point at it and say "told you so".

I agree, but I've been impressed when I've seen him play. Needs to be given a chance whether it's an Arsenal or elsewhere.

An ITK for you - Jonny Turner - 2 days old.

My grandad was in the Freeman the other week having an X-ray on his hip, and this kid apparantly popped out the womb, kipped for a day, then the day after just jumped up found a football that just happened to be lying about in the maternity ward, took it past 2 nurses before cooly sliding it into the closing doors of the lift.

If, at 2 days old, that's not the sign of a wonderkid, then I don't know what is.

against nurses though

yeah, nurses that happen to play for Jarra Roofing

they "happen" to play for jarra roofing...not just "play" for jarra roofing.

trying to convince me with your tricky word play eh ? well i'm having none of it.

it's well known the nurses play rugby

no, the "happen" is there to emphasise that nurses do indeed play for jarra roofing, as you seemed to dismiss such a suggestion.

Banega is set to join Juventus I hear..

Can't believe Taarabt is on that list. From what I've seen he's very skilled techniqually, but he never hits the target or pass the ball. N'Zogbia at that age was probalby more impressing when he made his debut. Or their very own Gareth Bale for that matter..

Walcott is getting to the point where he needs to start being given the chance to do things and then actually do it.

Compare with Agbonlahor who was proved it over a decent time now.

Incidentally, Nathan Delfouneso and Zoltan Steiber. I'm going to resurrect this post in the next 18 months, point at it and say "told you so".

Either you'll resurrect it or I will ;)

Hehe... nice, an FM Thread here... well well, I can like this...

Here we go:

Sergey Ignashevich

Pablo

Banega (set to join juve ?)

Jefferson Farfan

Belluschi

Gouffran

Briand

Adrien (available for £3 mill i read on here, man city is interested?)

Lulinha

Benitol Costil

Gignac

Billy Sharp? :celb:

Klaas- Jan Huntelaar

Pablo piatti

Gabriel Torje (Should really check him out, seriously)

Breno (already mentioned)

Sosin (russian kid)

Carvalho

Jo

Ochoa

Ustari

Gonzalo Pineda

Omar Esparza

Petri Pesanen

Cesar Arzo

Aruna Dindane

Lauri Dalla Valle (wonder if he's any good irl?)

jeremy menez

matias fernandez

toni kroos

do you guys thinks any of these are good enough and available for us in real?

Hehe... nice, an FM Thread here... well well, I can like this...

Here we go:

Sergey Ignashevich

Pablo

Banega (set to join juve ?)

Jefferson Farfan

Belluschi

Gouffran

Briand

Adrien (available for £3 mill i read on here, man city is interested?)

Lulinha

Benitol Costil

Gignac

Billy Sharp? :celb:

Klaas- Jan Huntelaar

Pablo piatti

Gabriel Torje (Should really check him out, seriously)

Breno (already mentioned)

Sosin (russian kid)

Carvalho

Jo

Ochoa

Ustari

Gonzalo Pineda

Omar Esparza

Petri Pesanen

Cesar Arzo

Aruna Dindane

Lauri Dalla Valle (wonder if he's any good irl?)

jeremy menez

matias fernandez

toni kroos

do you guys thinks any of these are good enough and available for us in real?

:lol:

Btw... not trying to be rude or disrespectful here... but... there are a couple of shortlists on the FM forum, which are pretty much complete in terms of future wonderkids and high potensial players. I actually have them, and if I had BS' email address I would def mail the lists to him :laugh2:

------------------------------------------------------------------- the rude part ------------------------------------------------------------------

That way, he can bring in some good players... some of them are real cheap Sam, like super cheap...suits you well ;D

In fact you will manage everything with your squad now, once FA (the AI)  understands that you are struggling real hard, they will adjust the difficulty, and you will win a couple of matches :razz:

I also took the liberty to genie the entire Newcastle squad, and I'm afraid the current ability and the potensial ability is a bit low :p

Btw... not trying to be rude or disrespectful here... but... there are a couple of shortlists on the FM forum, which are pretty much complete in terms of future wonderkids and high potensial players. I actually have them, and if I had BS' email address I would def mail the lists to him :laugh2:

------------------------------------------------------------------- the rude part ------------------------------------------------------------------

That way, he can bring in some good players... some of them are real cheap Sam, like super cheap...suits you well ;D

In fact you will manage everything with your squad now, once FA (the AI)  understands that you are struggling real hard, they will adjust the difficulty, and you will win a couple of matches :razz:

I also took the liberty to genie the entire Newcastle squad, and I'm afraid the current ability and the potensial ability is a bit low :p

Send Chris Mort an email, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

If anything the CA of the players in the Newcastle squad are too high. I set them.

Taarbrat looks good to me.

Taraabt will look a lot better when he realises it's a team game and he is allowed to pass to his team mates.  It's his inability to play to a team ethic which has seen Jamie O'Hara go ahead of him in the pecking order.  I wouldn't be surprised if Taraabt starts being regarded as a loose cannon and is shipped out sooner rather than later.

Spurs did have an agreement with Corinthians last year to sign Lulinha as a 16 year old for £7.8m.  He flew over for a medical etc but by the time he had arrived Corinthians had increased the fee to £18.5m.  Levy had a heart attack said no and Lulinha flew back to Brazil.

Taarbrat looks good to me.

Taraabt will look a lot better when he realises it's a team game and he is allowed to pass to his team mates.  It's his inability to play to a team ethic which has seen Jamie O'Hara go ahead of him in the pecking order.  I wouldn't be surprised if Taraabt starts being regarded as a loose cannon and is shipped out sooner rather than later.

Spurs did have an agreement with Corinthians last year to sign Lulinha as a 16 year old for £7.8m.  He flew over for a medical etc but by the time he had arrived Corinthians had increased the fee to £18.5m.  Levy had a heart attack said no and Lulinha flew back to Brazil.

Can't have been much of an agreement!  bluelaugh.gif

Guest kingdawson

Banega is set to join Juventus I hear..

Can't believe Taarabt is on that list. From what I've seen he's very skilled techniqually, but he never hits the target or pass the ball. N'Zogbia at that age was probalby more impressing when he made his debut. Or their very own Gareth Bale for that matter..

The thing with Taarabt is that he's done the business on the little opportunities he's been given. Will not be shocked if he starts either against Villa or the fa cup game on saturday.