Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Guest optimistic nit

Tony Loughlan - not Kidd - is assistant manager.

:lol:

Update: Readytogo

Keano's assistant - Tony Loughlan

The club has confirmed that Roy Keane's assistant will NOT be Brian Kidd, as speculated - but one Tony Loughlan.

Loughlan has most recently been responsible for coaching the 8-13 year olds at Leicester City FC's academy, organising training schedules and technical development programmes.

Known to favour a hands-on approach to coaching, Loughlan holds the UEFA 'A' and 'B' coaching licenses.

Born in January 1970 in Croydon, Tony is a former Leicester City youth player, with spells at Nottingham Forest and Lincoln City.

it looks like he's gone from coaching kids, to stopping kidds coach :p

:happy: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

get it, nudge nudge.

Roy Keane is the devil, fact. Look at those horns where he should have ears:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2682/devilbo9.jpg

that will surely make mediawatch eventually that's top drawer  mackems.gif

Guest Geordiesned

Y'reckon this is what Shearer said to Keane? "One day you're gonna manage the mackems!"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/bigal.jpg

Guest Geordiesned

That is fucking class!!!

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

That is fucking class!!!

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Brilliant.

Keane - "There were things said... ...muppet, coward, Mother Theresa, lanky string of misery, constipated giraffe...."

---------------------------------------

Quinn - "Yes, the man from the Sunderland Gazette,"

Sunderland Gazette man - (unintelligble mackem/geordie gibberish)

Keane - "Wha?"

Quinn - "He said, 'will there be any movement in the transfer window?'.

Whey! We've won two in row, coming from behind today as well. First time for 500 days. Unlucky with your result today ( :wink: :lol: ). Hope Morph enjoyed today's game/result. :wink:

you know what, the fact that you won didn't make this day an worse because i'm simply past caring, you have a fenian cunt in charge of your club.

Whey!  We've won two in row, coming from behind today as well.  First time for 500 days.  Unlucky with your result today ( :wink: :lol: ).  Hope Morph enjoyed today's game/result.  :wink:

See now this is exactly what I'm talking about. The shite win two in a row for the first time in years and they log on to their big rival's message board and attempt to take the piss.

Perspective young man, perspective.  :lol: :lol:

Whey!  We've won two in row, coming from behind today as well.  First time for 500 days.  Unlucky with your result today ( :wink: :lol: ).  Hope Morph enjoyed today's game/result.  :wink:

See now this is exactly what I'm talking about. The shite win two in a row for the first time in years and they log on to their big rival's message board and attempt to take the piss.

I see your point, but I am quite a regular visitor on this board and sometimes I can even manage some half-decent craic.  I just havn't posted for a while for the reasons you mentioned.  :lol:

I see your point, but I am quite a regular visitor on this board and sometimes I can even manage some half-decent craic.  I just havn't posted for a while for the reasons you mentioned.  :lol:

Weve sold our best two players right, and who've we replaced them with?  nobody.  fucking shit.  i actually expected the score to be summit like 4-0, not 2 fuckign 1.  shows how awesome you guys are!

Weve sold our best two players right, and who've we replaced them with?  nobody.  fucking shit.  i actually expected the score to be summit like 4-0, not 2 fuckign 1.  shows how awesome you guys are!

Was quite suprised tohear that Derby had sold Idiakez and Smith like.  Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season, apart from the return game obviously.