Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Guest Kenton Magpie

Does a new manager matter? they are nailed to the bottom of the championship and the players they have are dross (they dont need me to tell them that) so i doubt even mourinho could sort them lot out

Does a new manager matter? they are nailed to the bottom of the championship and the players they have are dross (they dont need me to tell them that) so i doubt even mourinho could sort them lot out

Keegan did it at Newcastle, with the backing of an ambitious Board.

If Quinn is ambitious for the mackems and appoints the right man they can turn it around. I'll be surprised if it's O'Dreary, I don't think they get on very well, tbh.

I begrudge the cunts drawing breath nevermind winning football games. Hope they crash and burn fucking big time. If it was possible to be relegated out of existence - I'd wish it on the scummy twats. Fuck them. No sympathy whatsofuckingever.

I begrudge the cunts drawing breath nevermind winning football games. Hope they crash and burn fucking big time. If it was possible to be relegated out of existence - I'd wish it on the scummy twats. Fuck them. No sympathy whatsofuckingever.

:lol:

I begrudge the **** drawing breath nevermind winning football games. Hope they crash and burn fucking big time. If it was possible to be relegated out of existence - I'd wish it on the scummy twats. Fuck them. No sympathy whatsofuckingever.

I like the derby matches myself.

I've said this before, but the best scenario for the mackems in my view would be for them to be in the PL so that we get the tension of the derby games. I'd like them to make a couple of signings every summer to get them excited and to think they're going places, only for reality to kick in during the first month of the season that it's another struggle. I'd like them to survive every season by virtue of a single goal or something, so that they spend the entire season watching shite and in fear of the drop. Fair enough, they'd be relieved at avoiding it in the end, but then for every season to be the same, season after season of struggle but we still get to beat them in the derby games.

I begrudge the **** drawing breath nevermind winning football games. Hope they crash and burn fucking big time. If it was possible to be relegated out of existence - I'd wish it on the scummy twats. Fuck them. No sympathy whatsofuckingever.

I've said this before, but the best scenario for the mackems in my view would be for them to be in the PL so that we get the tension of the derby games. I'd like them to make a couple of signings every summer to get them excited and to think they're going places, only for reality to kick in during the first month of the season that it's another struggle. I'd like them to survive every season by virtue of a single goal or something, so that they spend the entire season watching shite and in fear of the drop. Fair enough, they'd be relieved at avoiding it in the end, but then for every season to be the same, season after season of struggle but we still get to beat them in the derby games.

Fair enough. I'd prefer it if they went out of business tbh. Unfortunately, I've got to live amongst the filthy fuckers and I'm pretty sure that if you were surrounded by the smelly shitheads you wouldn't want them to be Premier League either. The derby is great and all that but 100 derby wins wouldn't come close to seeing an accountant hammer the final nail in their coffin and sent them into liquidation. Pure scum. Let the cunts rot.  :cool:

Default  Kevin Phillips

Quinn has more loyalty in his big fucking toe.

Quinny made you as a player, hence why you have flopped at Southampton & Villa. You will also flop at WBA.

Prooved once more that you could not care less about the plight of SAFC and it's supporters who worshipped you.

Self obsessed prick, why bring out an autobiography after one decent season in the Premiership. It was shit aswell, and looked like a ten year old had wrote it.

You have a stupid fucking tash that makes you look like a 70's pimp.

I hate you

My children will be taught from early age to hate you.

My dog will bite you if she ever sees you.

I will piss on you if I ever see you.

Kevin Phillips' babies have a Chrissy Makin heed.

I did not want you back anyway. You have the attitude of a sewer rat, the loyalty of a sewer rat and you look like one you little short arsed c**t of a man.

RANT OVER

Niall Quinn's red and white army.

blueyes.gif Perfect scenario in my book.

Although I'm not sure enjoy is the right word for derby matches....I enjoy the result if we win, obviously, and I enjoy us scoring, but for the most park I'm a bag of nerves during a derby, almost too nervous to enjoy it.

Guest loonietoonie

'i hate the mags,i dont say wheez keez are theez keez,i know sheera is a wanka cos he wears a wankas hat and i know jawdees cant spell mackem,wear their strips 24/7,have beer guts,80s tashes and smash'

quote from that youtube video wtf jawdees??

'i hate the mags,i dont say wheez keez are theez keez,i know sheera is a wanka cos he wears a wankas hat and i know jawdees cant spell mackem,wear their strips 24/7,have beer guts,80s tashes and smash'

quote from that youtube video wtf jawdees??

Although I heard some utterly awful dance type song the other day which sounded like it was by that wailing bint who stands outside the ground with a guitar, and had utterly cringey lyirics something along the lines of "We are the geordies and we don't like the mackems, we are the geordies if we see them we'll hit them"...

Guest loonietoonie

haha some lad sent me a clip of that on my phone

'We are the geordies and we dont like the mackems we are the geordies if we see one we'll wack em'  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

Heard today that they are closing in on a 'world class'  manager.  :lol: Souness maybe?

Sunderland are close to appointing a world-class manager - and Niall Quinn claims he could be in place for Monday's game against West Brom.

Quinn has presided over first-team affairs this season, with all five games ending in defeat.

But after Tuesday's Carling Cup defeat to Bury, Quinn said: "I'll revert back to chairman as soon as possible.

"I'd hope for Monday's game - it's 70-30 now we'll have a world-class manager in place."

Sunderland have lost their opening four Championship games - and the Black Cats lost 2-0 to Bury, bottom of League Two, at Gigg Lane in the Carling Cup on Tuesday.

Quinn added: "It's been hard being temporary manager.

"I've been working hard behind the scenes to get the manager in place. I probably won't be in charge for the West Brom game on Monday.

"I stepped into this role because I didn't get the quality of manager I thought I would but we are now getting very close to doing that."

Quinn, who led the consortium that took at Sunderland at the end of July, promised the fans some good news as soon as possible.

"I know my role is best here as chairman," said the former Republic of Ireland international.

"Over the weekend we may have better news. I can't name names because we've nothing done yet but we're getting closer.

"We think we've somebody who will give people a big lift they need and we'll give him the budget he deserves."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/5276742.stm

Guest optimistic nit

i confess i did not know the mackems were playing yesterday, but reading from pages 6-9 has been priceless.

Hitzfeld would be a reet catch

Still want Curbs though

If he wasn't living in California, I'd say Jurgen Klinsmann.

Sven Goran Eriksson

Marcello Lippi

:lol: :lol:

Sir Alex wants one last challenge...

:lol: :lol: :lol: