Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

im sorry but theres no way the mackems can be happy with that after niall claimed a "world class manager".  how can he be classed as world class when he's never done it before - and im not sure he's capable tbh.  its lucky for him cos i bet noone else would take him - and he wouldnt have a chance down the road if he wasnt irish.

Roy Keane? The same Roy Keane who slagged off a bunch of Manure players (all of whom are international players) for not being good enough?

He's going to take charge of a bunch of complete no-hopers like Sunderland?

I wonder if Ladbrokes will give me odds on him beating up one of his players on the pitch....

:obi: :obi: :obi: :obi: :obi:

Guest Bellers

OT: How come the SMB has about x10 the amount of active users we do? And it's like that most of the time.

Half of the posters aren't Sunderland fans, they signed up to have a dig...

It's a win/win situation tbh. If he does poorly - they struggle like fuck =  :thup:

If he does really well - he takes over next summer but one from Fergie at Man U (thus leaving the cunts in the lurch) =  :thup:

:cool:

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Fantastic stuff. I hate the bastard, passionately, always have :D :lol:

This thread on the SMB is genius: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=153466&page=1

Bit of self promotion there?  :winking:  I like what you did with the quote and the pictures of Roy Keane by the way.

;)

The genius being the irony of the whole thing - despising the dirty bastard and hero worshipping a dirtier one.

This thread on the SMB is genius: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=153466&page=1

Bit of self promotion there?  :winking:  I like what you did with the quote and the pictures of Roy Keane by the way.

;)

The genius being the irony of the whole thing - despising the dirty bastard and hero worshipping a dirtier one.

I can't believe it either.  I also reckon he'll be a terrible appointment as manager.  ot that you can say so on the SMB like, otherwise you'll be lynched.

Guest Invicta_Toon

;)

I can't believe it either.  I also reckon he'll be a terrible appointment as manager.  ot that you can say so on the SMB like, otherwise you'll be lynched.

after the KP debacle, they are still jumping the gun and assuming he's said yes

bluelaugh.gif

;)

after the KP debacle, they are still jumping the gun and assuming he's said yes

bluelaugh.gif

I know, can't believe they aren't waiting for confirmation.  These days anything at Sunderland needs to be confirmed for me to believe it.

I can feel another Gillingham 87 coming on here like lads  bluebiggrin.gif I'll be there

I went to the Gillingham game, we had thousands in the ground.  We had a section of the paddock and at least hundreds in the Roker.  The atmosphere was really strange having 3 sets of supporters in the same ground.  The mackems went mental when they realised how many Newcastle supporters had turned up.

It would never happen if it was the other way round.

The Sunday Express say Keane has cooled on the idea :lol:

I so fucking hope it goes tits up. I want any lingering hope smashed out of them so much it hurts. This may be 'small-time' but I couldn't give a shit. Want each and every one of them to fall to their knees, crying and give up. Hate them more than anyone could possibly imagine.  :cool: