Same old Sunderland

Guest BooBoo

Hitzfeld would be a reet catch

Still want Curbs though

:lol:

If he wasn't living in California, I'd say Jurgen Klinsmann.

Sven Goran Eriksson

Marcello Lippi

:lol: :lol:

Sir Alex wants one last challenge...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please don't tell me they're actually being serious.

Guest Amanda

Being a tad serious, wonder if Roy Keane would fancy the job.  Loved seeing names like Lippi as a possible candidate.

Another reason to hate the twat :lol:

Might make it quite difficult for them to sign the kind of ex-premiership has beens they're going to have to look at to strengthen the team, bearning in mind how many of them he's crunched.

So they lose one former Irish player with no management experience, for a former Irish player with no management experience.  :lol:

From strength to strength  :lol:

How exactly does Roy Keane currently fall under the heading of "World Class Manager"?

What are the odds of him pulling the boots on, can't be worse than the shower of shite they've got playing for them at the moment.  :shock:

Though to be fair, if I was a Sunderland player I'd be fucking shitting my keks right now mind.  :lol:

Am I right in thinking that this is the same Niall Quinn who backed McCarthy when Keane (spit) kicked off at the world cup? Nice Chairman/Manager relationship building there I think...

I'll give it 6 months before Keane loses his rag.  :cool:

Guest Invicta_Toon

WORLD CLASS MANAGER

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

is this the same Roy Keane who was so gracious in saying how good he thought his ManUre teammates were?

whats he gonna do, buy a whole new squad in 3 days, because unless someone hasn't told him, the current players are gash

SMB's

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Am I right in thinking that this is the same Niall Quinn who backed McCarthy when Keane (spit) kicked off at the world cup? Nice Chairman/Manager relationship building there I think...

IIRC, as Keane was heading to the tunnel in the game he was sent-off at Sunderland, Quinn sarcastically went over to shake his hand which narked Sir Alex.  :lol:

IIRC, as Keane was heading to the tunnel in the game he was sent-off at Sunderland, Quinn sarcastically went over to shake his hand which narked Sir Alex.  :lol:

Wasnt that jason mcateer?

Wasnt that jason mcateer?

No, McAteer did the "write it in your book" gesture. Quinn ran over to him as he was walking off the pitch.

Quinn - another better chairman than Fred or not ?

Quinn - another better chairman than Fred or not ?

Sort yer syntax out.  :winking: