Monaco want Emre - L'Equipe.

Optimistic Nut

I'd rather Butt, Geremi and Barton go first if we're looking to get rid of central midfielders.

Exactly, the last ounce of creativity in the centre of our midfield in being drained. Now just watch Nolan replace him.

He's not really creative but he does try and get us away from the awful long ball football that we've seen under fat Sam, he's dug us out of the shit a few times this season too.

You can bet that Allardyce will replace him with a grafter though.

Why buy Nolan when we could probably get Sidwell in on loan from Chelsea. Essentially the same type of player quite frankly.

Sidwell is of absolutely no use to Chelsea right now. Must be choking to death on that humble pie.

Selling Emre and replacing him with Sidwell would be the biggest sidewards move in a long-time. What's the point? Would be worse than replacing Dyer with Smith.

I don't particularly want Sidwell or Nolan, but what I'm saying is if I had to choose I would rather bring in Sidwell on loan (which I think Chelsea would agree to) rather than splash the cash on Nolan.

As if Nolan is being mentioned. It was some crackpot on a non-descript blog speculating ffs. :lol:

Dave how about a thread for just Newcastle transfer rumours? So we can put all of them in there even the most ridiculous ones.

We have a thread for other clubs transfers but not ours.  :cheesy:

As if Nolan is being mentioned. It was some crackpot on a non-descript blog speculating ffs. :lol:

Dave how about a thread for just Newcastle transfer rumours? So we can put all of them in there even the most ridiculous ones.

We have a thread for other clubs transfers but not ours.  :cheesy:

Seems like a good idea, but at some point it'll go mental with wank like the Nolan thing appearing and swamping everything else.

Might end up doing it, but for now there's so little rumour separate threads are fine.