Stoke City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/01/08 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Possibly the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to be inflicted to

Missed the Derby game?

At least there was some goals there...

Fuck off. Horrendous, horrendous, totally no-hope tactics. Couldn't believe it.

Fuck off.

Give him time. By the time your children have children Sam Allardyce will have won a game of football with ease.

How did our 15 million pound striker end up so easily kept off that cross?  Wasn't that Owen standing in the middle of the goal mouth with the ball crossing the goal only inches from his toe, yet he was kept off it by a lone Championship level defender?

Owen is 5 foot 6, defender is 6 foot 2...

So???  The ball was rolling along the ground, well below even Owen's knee level.  If anything Owen should have had an easier time because the larger player against him would be less manouverable.

Fuck off.

Give him time. By the time your children have children Sam Allardyce will have won a game of football with ease.

Does it make you feel better mocking others' opinions when we've just performed like that?

Well that was pretty shocking!

Fucking hell I bet 11 of us would have beaten stoke!

Can't understand why nearly every player in that team just stands and waits for the ball!  No runs made in midfield at all it's just stagnant.

I'm gonna put down £20 on man u to stuff us 5 nowt

Fuck off.

Does it make you feel better mocking others' opinions when we've just performed like that?

I didn't put in that performance, take it up with the correct people, not my fault they are a load of shite.

Fuck off.

I didn't put in that performance, take it up with the correct people, not my fault they are a load of shite.

We. The club you and I supposedly support.