Sam Speaks: Butt Ban A Big Blow?

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

Newcastle United FC - The Official Site :Sam Speaks: Butt Ban A Big Blow ?????????

Sam needs glasses fast....................

Butt has been shit the last mounths,so many bad passes from a midfielder is not good enough.

Butt is doing the most very wrong at the moment,i`ve seen all Toons matches on TV in Norway and Butt has been bad in most of them.

It looks like his mind is somewere else then on the pitch(still thinking of his glory days at Manur i think)

Emre should been more on,belive he is moving on now,he is to good to be a sub.

Taxi for Butt and Barton behind bars again

Newcastle United FC - The Official Site :Sam Speaks: Butt Ban A Big Blow ?????????

Sam needs glasses fast....................

Butt has been shit the last mounths,so many bad passes from a midfielder is not good enough.

Butt is doing the most very wrong at the moment,i`ve seen all Toons matches on TV in Norway and Butt has been bad in most of them.

It looks like his mind is somewere else then on the pitch(still thinking of his glory days at Manur i think)

Emre should been more on,belive he is moving on now,he is to good to be a sub.

Taxi for Butt and Barton behind bars again

I agree Harry, Butt is mostly poor with very little to offer bar the odd tackle.

It's probably the ghost of Shearer making Allardyce say that. Never heard so much rubbish in my life, Butt is clearly rubbish.

Butt was the only one of our 2 midfielders to get forward and have a shot yesterday. Pity the shots he had were absolutely shocking and flew over the bar from just on the edge of the area.

We desperately need an attacking midfielder who will get forward and lend a hand to the TWO strikers.

Guest Harry-Norway

Butt was the only one of our 2 midfielders to get forward and have a shot yesterday. Pity the shots he had were absolutely shocking and flew over the bar from just on the edge of the area.

We desperately need an attacking midfielder who will get forward and lend a hand to the TWO strikers.

If you make the goal about 30 feet high and wide he might get a goal,didnt you see all the wrong disussions/passes/tackles Butt made yesterday then you  maybe needs glasses as well as Sam :-)

Guest teepee

butt hasn't been good - but who do you want to replace him for those two matches?

faye is gone, smith is much worse, emre i hardly a dcm

butt is a good player - if he plays alongside someone who complements him better. he needs to be strictly a dcm.

Guest Harry-Norway

he is a better midfielder than any of the ones we have now!

My God,Butt is over the top a long time ago,sell him please,did you watch last nights game or?

Guest teepee

My God,Butt is over the top a long time ago,sell him please,did you watch last nights game or?

i meant parker :D

Guest Harry-Norway

SORRY teepee

Guest Brewcastle

IMO Parker didn't play well in many matches for NUFC. He was to keen to keep on the ball before passes, and with that ruined many attacs/break-downs for NUFC.

Good he's gone. But doesn't help much when Sam allmost never let Emre play.

Guest teepee

i agree - parker wasn't very good in his second season. but he was still better than any of the cm's we have now have shown us they are....