Newcastle linked with Geromel

robbo_11

One thing Sam is doing right is hes building from the back,which every manager should do especially even more so with such a shit defence we have!But he really needs to push on and buy a rm and a creative midfielder!Obviously he doesn have alot of faith in Roz or Capaca thats the only reason I can think of why hes signing another centre back....unless he can play right back?

We're losing players to the ANC, so if he comes in and does okay, he'll be a good squad player in the end. It's almost a Spurs-like way of doing things, just keep buying new players and selling ones that aren't doing well. Cacapa is already near the end of his career so I see this as a good way of shoring things up for the future. :thup:

PS. £2.5m isn't going to hurt his budget by much, so it'll be a good deal if he's alright.

Newcastle rejected an approach from Tottenham today for Steven Taylor, so that rules out any move for him away at the minute.

Maybe he'll be gone for the right price.

Then buy this Gremlin guy for less money and then we have some spare change to spend on a creative player.

:coolsmiley:

James wins best gag by far!!

But... concerning your ratings: geremi better than butt; owen better than martins; and ramage on a 4 when his performances merit a 3 plus lengthy spells on the sidelines injured can lose you points, so really he should be around the '0' level.

That is all

James wins best gag by far!!

But... concerning your ratings: geremi better than butt; owen better than martins; and ramage on a 4 when his performances merit a 3 plus lengthy spells on the sidelines injured can lose you points, so really he should be around the '0' level.

That is all

The word you're looking for is "whoops".

Guest Sniffer

I wonder if the scouts are the same ones who recommended that Sam buys that useless twat enrique? 6 mill well spent there.

Caramel flavoured hemorrhoid cream?

I really really don't want to know under what circumstamces you would want flavoured hemorrhoid cream  ;D