The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

I would be very disappointed with Keegan Redknapp or Hughes

Who would you be happy with?

Well obviously someone like Lippi however i may be unrealistic i just dont see the point in sacking Sam and replacing him with people who are not better.

If we were going to sack Allardyce and i'd only be happy with a manager who is substantially better than him. Redknapp/Hughes/aren't (i personally think the Keegan thing's a load of nonsense). If we're going to go to the trouble of sacking him and paying him off, so we can give our money to someone else, it needs to be someone that's got a better track record than the likes of those two.

Imo. :D

Guest Knightrider

Keegan is on Tyneside

?

not a media source but a source

thing is doesnt keegan live on tyneside anyway???

glasgow?

Wemyss Bay

I was actually there yesterday, Inverkip. Nice place.

Well obviously someone like Lippi however i may be unrealistic i just dont see the point in sacking Sam and replacing him with people who are not better.

depends how you define better, considering the sacking seems to be down to style of play

SSN blatantly made up this british only thing, or someone mis-understood or something, i've not seen one quote to back it up

"not looking abroad"

And that quote comes from?.. You?

It comes from nearly every news source who reports "sources from within the club are saying..."

Sorry, should have said that I'm not 110% sure that it's true ;)

No problem I just assume that when Dr Venkman said he hasn't seen a quote to back it up he meant a quote from a real person, rather then a "source close to" which can easily be made up with no repercussions.

SSN just said newcastle not ruling anyone in or out

nothing about nationality

did you notice the guy in the studio asked about what criteria the owners had set for a manager, and he responded by talking about who the fans want?

not a clue man

SSN going on about McClaren

Yesterday I thought for a bit that it was going to be McClaren. Thankfully, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that it'll be him today

No you didn't, you didn't have a clue who it was going to be.  On the plus side, mate, there's only a few who do. 

As I hinted earlier, Keegan turned the job down this afternoon. And it wasnt Shearer but another fans favourite who was offered the assistants job. Where this leaves Ashley and Mort now I dont know, maybe KK will have a change of heart, doubt it.

Stop talking s***, ok man?

Well I am just passing on what I got told, up to you if you think its crap. Guess if its true it would come out eventually.

I just think its s*** because you don't sack a manager in order to replace him with a man you haven't even sounded out for the job..

SSN going on about McClaren

Yesterday I thought for a bit that it was going to be McClaren. Thankfully, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that it'll be him today

No you didn't, you didn't have a clue who it was going to be.  On the plus side, mate, there's only a few who do.  

:lol:

Of course I didn't have a proper clue, that doesn't mean I didn't THINK there wasn't anyone who was in pole-position.