Mike Ashley in Hong Kong

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Mucky01

Kenwright: Moyes denial

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has rubbished rumours linking David Moyes with the vacant manager's job at Newcastle.

Reports emanating from Tyneside have suggested that Moyes is on Newcastle's list of targets to replace Sam Allardyce.eports emanating from Tyneside have suggested that Moyes is on Newcastle's list of targets to replace Sam Allardyce.

Kenwright has spoken to Magpies owner Mike Ashley and the St James' Park supremo has assured him he has no plans to make a move for Moyes.

"How did David Moyes get linked with this job?

"I have started getting emails and texts and phone calls about this very thing and I wonder where it has all come from," Kenwright told Sky Sports News.

Talks

"I spoke to my good friend Philip Green earlier today and he was having dinner with Mike Ashley.

"Mike came on the phone and I said: 'Listen, do you know there's rumours sweeping round Newcastle and Liverpool that you are after David?

"He said: 'Listen Bill even if David was the greatest manager in the world - and I know you think he is - there's no way on God's earth we would ever do that kind of thing to Everton'.

"He [Ashley] is my friend and we are close.

"There is no truth in it whatsoever, not even a word of truth so you can put that one to bed."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3037057,00.html

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has rubbished rumours linking David Moyes with the vacant manager's job at Newcastle.

Reports emanating from Tyneside have suggested that Moyes is on Newcastle's list of targets to replace Sam Allardyce.eports emanating from Tyneside have suggested that Moyes is on Newcastle's list of targets to replace Sam Allardyce.

Kenwright has spoken to Magpies owner Mike Ashley and the St James' Park supremo has assured him he has no plans to make a move for Moyes.

"I have started getting emails and texts and phone calls about this very thing and I wonder where it has all come from," Kenwright told Sky Sports News.

Talks

"I spoke to my good friend Philip Green earlier today and he was having dinner with Mike Ashley.

"Mike came on the phone and I said: 'Listen, do you know there's rumours sweeping round Newcastle and Liverpool that you are after David?

"He said: 'Listen Bill even if David was the greatest manager in the world - and I know you think he is - there's no way on God's earth we would ever do that kind of thing to Everton'.

"There is no truth in it whatsoever, not even a word of truth so you can put that one to bed."

someone has been saying lately how jealous they are of Evertons superior last decade to ours  mackems.gif

So he should be happy with Moyes, maybe he will blow his socks off.

I think it was fredbob, but can't be bothered to look

Talks

someone has been saying lately how jealous they are of Evertons superior last decade to ours  mackems.gif

So he should be happy with Moyes, maybe he will blow his socks off.

I think it was fredbob, but can't be bothered to look

Which mental case with no memory was that? :D

Exclusive picture from Hong Kong, Phillip Green, Jose Mourinho's agent Luis Fernandez and Mike Ashley  :cheesy:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/lol-1.jpg

Its Paul Kemsley, Phillip Green and Mike Ashley.