Never been happier

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guest Alan Shearer 9

at one of our players being sent off. Could only get better if he'd been sent off for breaking Ronaldo's leg. Seriously I think Smith is one of the worst signings we've had considering he plays when available and is given the armband. Makes Luque look like Ginola. Hope to fuck our next manager doesn't rate him.

Although he is eternally shit in midfield, I think it is an absolute disgrace that he got himself sent off for dissent/language/whatever, meaning that we have one player less when the team is going through a difficult time.

Smith is now as unwelcome at the club as Joey Barton in my eyes.

at one of our players being sent off. Could only get better if he'd been sent off for breaking Ronaldo's leg. Seriously I think Smith is one of the worst signings we've had considering he plays when available and is given the armband. Makes Luque look like Ginola. Hope to f*** our next manager doesn't rate him.

can't believe we paid 6 mill for him; manure have well and truly f***** us there more than the 6-0 today.

The truth.

I was joking to my mate early on about Smith's only move (posted it before, forward forward kick). He then proceeded to do it for 90mins. Again. Then he got sent off, at 6-0, with seconds to play.

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

Although he is eternally shit in midfield, I think it is an absolute disgrace that he got himself sent off for dissent/language/whatever, meaning that we have one player less when the team is going through a difficult time.

Smith is now as unwelcome at the club as Joey Barton in my eyes.

yep, i'd go as far as to say his crimes at least equal barton's indiscretions.  :cheesy:

Guest bobblyrage

Smith has been a liability every time he plays. Getting sent off so late in the game, when hes captain is criminal and shows how thick he is. Doubtless he'll try and hide behind passion and commitment, but its pure stupidity, particularily factoring Butt has an upcoming suspension

Guest LucaAltieri

Get a clue.

Seems like it's you thats clueless, tbh

Why, because I'm not demanding a player's immediate hanging based on the back of bad performances? Or because I'm not enjoying the fact he was sent off? Or because I don't like the idea of him breaking another player's leg?

Seriously. Grow the fuck up.

Smith has been a liability every time he plays. Getting sent off so late in the game, when hes captain is criminal and shows how thick he is. Doubtless he'll try and hide behind passion and commitment, but its pure stupidity, particularily factoring Butt has an upcoming suspension

exactly. at least with barton, smith and butt out of the picture then we might actually let somebody who can play football have a game.