Shearer on motd tonight?

jarralad

"No comment"

This. He rarely speaks about Newcastle, especially when we lose, and if he does it's only small generalisations. The only time he's ever spoken in-depth about Newcastle is on MOTD2, and he's on that very infrequently.

Oh and, about the managers job, i really doubt the BBC would condone their employees sustaining speculation like that, towards another of their employees.

Guest toonlass

Nah he's not on it. Lawro and Alan Hansen instead.

Wonder if they have managed to stop pissing themselves laughing yet, the pair of Newcastle hating mongs

I'm pissed off that they've not shown Charlie's run. Alright we were shite and they were brilliant but we produced one moment of genuis that deserves to be shown.

Only reason i was watching it again. :hmm:

Who the f*** is Kashapa..

'sh' is how the 'ç' is pronounced in Portuguese. In spanish it's pronounced like an 's'.

Aye, but when the whole world and his dog pronounces it with an S, it's just annoying. That's my take anyway. David Pleat's shocking for it, name pronunciation, but some of the ones he say may be correct - it's just annoying cos no one else says it like that.

Guest East Stander

Lawrenson's a particularly bitter little turd isn't he? "I'm not joking, this could have been the first time in the Premiership we've had double figures, Newcastle were that bad". Yes, but it f****** WASN'T was it, you slime.

Am I right in thinking that Ipswich were once stuffed 9-0??

I'm pissed off that they've not shown Charlie's run. Alright we were shite and they were brilliant but we produced one moment of genius that deserves to be shown.

http://www.mcnblogs.com/filmfatale/samjacksonpulp-thumb.jpg

"what happened here was a miracle and i want you to fucking acknowledge it!"

Who the f*** is Kashapa..

'sh' is how the 'ç' is pronounced in Portuguese. In spanish it's pronounced like an 's'.

Aye, but when the whole world and his dog pronounces it with an S, it's just annoying. That's my take anyway. David Pleat's shocking for it, name pronunciation, but some of the ones he say may be correct - it's just annoying cos no one else says it like that.

It depends.

Sometimes the correct version sounds elitist. Like if someone (without a lisp) refered to 'Barthelona' you'd immediately think 'tw*t'.

But sometimes, an Anglicised version just sounds like your stupid and know nowt. People who say 'Ay Jax' rather than 'I Yax' for instance. I'm sorry but 'Ay Jax' just sounds silly.

On the Caçapa debate. I'd have to go with pronouncing it 'Cashapa'. 'Cackapa' for me doesn't work.