MOTD

Keefaz

yer, when you see the replay he did show studs but it is just the image of a gangly 6ft 5 ponce stuttering through the middle and then going down like he'd been shot. annoys me!

Depends on their buys. Sven will pick up a few, you can bet.

What?

Piss. Was meant to quote your comment about Villa.

I fancy Villa to break the top 4 next season.

Depends on his transfer activity. Entirely on that. I'm just impressed that he can do so much with a tiny squad, with some positions lacking in quality and others lacking in, well, anyone.

Depends on his transfer activity. Entirely on that. I'm just impressed that he can do so much with a tiny squad, with some positions lacking in quality and others lacking in, well, anyone.

There in lies the proof that a good manager can get any squad of premiership players playing to a decent level.

I don't see the lack of quality though? Excellent keeper and defence, Reo-Coker is nothing special but does a job in front of the defence, Barry is very good, and that front-three of Agbonlahor, Young & Carew is top-drawer.

I don't see the lack of quality though? Excellent keeper and defence, Reo-Coker is nothing special but does a job in front of the defence, Barry is very good, and that front-three of Agbonlahor, Young & Carew is top-drawer.

They're lacking quality cover in the squad though, so I know what he means.

There in lies the proof that a good manager can get any squad of premiership players playing to a decent level.

He's doing very well, but he needs to produce in this transfer window. There's a fantastic atmosphere around the club at the moment, and he has had a lot to do with it, obviously.

We need a right back , a right side midfielder and a natural goalscorer though (we've only got Laursen who fits that bill ;) )

They're lacking quality cover in the squad though, so I know what he means.

Not enough bodies.

No right back whatsoever. One left back. No real right side to our midfield. We've been lucky with injuries (although, apparently, the new training facilities are meant to be up there with Chelsea's as best in Europe, with a load of gear Lerner brought in from his Browns suppliers which hasnt been seen over here before, there are those who say this has contributed to our lack of injuries, thought that wont last forever).

Reo-Coker, incidentally, is a fantastic tackler. He breaks so much up in midfield. Saw some Opta stats last week showing he'd put in more successful tackles than anyone else in the league. He needs to improve his passing, though, it often lets him down.

Our weaknesses are in clear positions. If he sorts those, then we'll possibly do very, very well.

I'm amazed people don't rate Reo-Coker. A million times better than the shower of shite midfielders at this club.

very good when utilised as a defensive midfielder, reads the game pretty well, got a great engine on him and breaks up play. passing is suspect as brummie said, he opens his boot up too much so doesn't have any precision, but i think over very short ranges his first touch and release is ok and in his position that is more important than long-range passes.

f*** off, Gary, you condescending t***.

Less managers in the same time as his beloved Spurs yet I never hear them get the same sh*t we get thrown at us from the press.

Aye, and they've employed some proper shit.

I'm amazed people don't rate Reo-Coker. A million times better than the shower of shite midfielders at this club.

very good when utilised as a defensive midfielder, reads the game pretty well, got a great engine on him and breaks up play. passing is suspect as brummie said, he opens his boot up too much so doesn't have any precision, but i think over very short ranges his first touch and release is ok and in his position that is more important than long-range passes.

Fans get frustrated with him as we attack so quickly on the break, he often seems to find Agbonlahor bombing on to his side in a brilliant position, but fails to pass at the right time - holds on to it too long. Happened today, in fact.

He'll improve, though.

our defence when we won in Feyenoord was O'Brien, Dabizas, Hughes and Griffin. Doubtful that even one of them would get in the best 10 Newcastle defenders of the last ten years. Must have been the coach

Anyone notice that pathetic snipe at us on MOTD2?

In the rules bit?

I caught our name, what did it say?

"Newcastle fans must always be under the impression that theirs is the biggest club in the world."

Boring cliched fucking arseholes.

In the rules bit?

I caught our name, what did it say?

"Newcastle fans must always be under the impression that theirs is the biggest club in the world."

Boring cliched f****** arseholes.

I'm fucking sick me, they need shot with shit.

It's why I wished Mort and Ashley had unveiled Mourinho as our new manager the day after Allardyce had been sacked. It would have been like "f*** you!" to all the media and all the other arseholes who are always having a go at us.

It's a shame Shearer wasn't on (and wasn't so media-savvy) and when they started calling us Alan just lamped the twat one in the face.