Owen

sempuki

At least it wasn't in Newcastle:

Intruder at United star's £5m mansion

NEWCASTLE United and England footballer Michael Owen had a security scare at his £5m mansion.

A drunken 21-year-old was arrested at the striker's home last Sunday.

Owen and wife Louise are now stepping up security at Lower Soughton Hall, near Mold, north Wales where they live with their three children.

A North Wales Police spokesman said: "A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being found on enclosed premises."

The man has been bailed pending further enquiries.

Owen's home life featured in a fly-on-the-wall Sky TV documentary last week.

I hope he gets scared and wants to leave the club, and for those of you who still thinks this guy will become what he ones was, fuck of.

Yeah, i'm sure some drunked trespasser in Wales will make him shit himself about playing for NUFC.

PS - you must REALLY hate VIduka if you are that cross about Owen!

I hope he gets scared and wants to leave the club, and for those of you who still thinks this guy will become what he ones was, f*** of.

why would he get scared and want to leave the club and for becoming what he once was who exactly has said that on this forum .the break in happened at his home in north wales so what the fucks that got to do with us .

I hope he gets scared and wants to leave the club, and for those of you who still thinks this guy will become what he ones was, f*** of.

why would he get scared and want to leave the club and for becoming what he once was who exactly has said that on this forum .the break in happened at his home in north wales so what the fucks that got to do with us .

the intruder was one of the Ultras

the intruder was one of the Ultras

Almost believable until I read the man was 21 years old.

Its a godfather thing, hurt em where it hurts, i would take out one of his horses. That would probably take care of it.

I can see it, owen wakes up on sunday, takes his coffe cup, walks around the house, decides to take a trip to the stable, and find one of his horses on the floor all bloody and disgusting. someone? please.

:lol:

Guest sombrero

...could have been worse could have injured himself running after him.

so true hahaha, i remember watching that game, think it was wigan?, and owen volulnteered to get those baloons off the pitch, and i was like NOO your gona break a nail and get injured nono!

`He lives in f****** Wales???`

He is welsh you know!  Its minor technicality that he was born 1 mile inside the english border: which is where chester hospital happens to be.

Most of his family have pet names ffor all their sheep!

Mind given the choice of living in cheshire or the wirral or wales, i would pick the latter; the council tax is probably cheaper.

Guest rebel_yell12

Owen has a home in the Newcastle area, he bought Scott Parker's old house and was renting/leasing before that.  He did not sell his home in Wales when he went to Madrid, nor when he came to Newcastle -- why this surprises people I've not a clue.  He's never lied and said he wants to live out the rest of his life in Newcastle, it makes no sense to sell the home nearest his family, in the area he grew up in, only to buy another when he moves back in five to six years, or less.  He's said repeatedly that he does not live in Wales, that he and his family live in the house in Northumberland, except on the occasional Sunday off that they go to Wales.  His daughter apparently is in school in Northumberland, and I doubt SHE commutes every day from Flintshire.  Again, I don't know what people expect of Owen.  It's not as if he can't afford to own more than one home.

That said, the article never says it the Owens were actually in residence at the time of the incident.  It merely says the incident took place at his home/on his property.  As there are no doubt staff on a property that large (with however many horses...a dozen or something), it is logical that staff alerted police and that Owen was in Northumberland when it happened.

Still, it must be a bit frightening.  It's frightening enough having someone in your garden unexpectedly isn't it?  Imagine being famous and all the risks associated with that as well, with three small children in the family, and it'd be right scary.  Not as bad as the surprise Mrs. Steve Gerrard got, of course, but still not pleasant.