Oh great drunken psycho idiot is back!

BONTEMPI

Barton back in training

by Alex Livie, 15 January 2008

Nigel Pearson has confirmed Joey Barton has returned to training with Newcastle.

The midfielder has been away from the club since he was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray following an incident in Liverpool over the festive period.

Barton is currently on bail and Pearson believes the midfielder needed to be brought back into the fold.

"The bail rulings are in place and at some point Joey had to be re-introduced to training because, at the end of the day, he's one of our players and it's a part of his rehabilitation to get back involved,” said Pearson.

“He's got back in the last couple of days to assess his fitness and we will go from there.''

Pearson is in caretaker control following the departure of Sam Allardyce and he is preparing the side for the FA Cup replay with Stoke.

Morale is low in the camp and the mood was not improved by the mauling at the hands of Manchester United at the weekend.

“The circumstances are quite difficult because of the timescale,” Pearson added on Setanta Sports News. “It came as a shock to everyone last week and the result on Saturday has had a huge bearing on the mood. It has not been easy.

"But what's important now is that the players are prepared for the game tomorrow - that's the big concern. We have to make sure we get a performance and a result.

"We all have a responsibility to get on with things as best we can. It's very simple for me, the staff and the players. We have to maintain our dignity and be professional.

"There's a lot of uncertainty at this time and players and staff are feeling vulnerable, but we still have a job to do and we have to put those personal feelings to one side. Our reputations are on the line.''

Barton back in training

Nigel Pearson has confirmed Joey Barton has returned to training with Newcastle.

The midfielder has been away from the club since he was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray following an incident in Liverpool over the festive period.

Barton is currently on bail and Pearson believes the midfielder needed to be brought back into the fold.

"The bail rulings are in place and at some point Joey had to be re-introduced to training because, at the end of the day, he's one of our players and it's a part of his rehabilitation to get back involved,” said Pearson.

“He's got back in the last couple of days to assess his fitness and we will go from there.''

Pearson is in caretaker control following the departure of Sam Allardyce and he is preparing the side for the FA Cup replay with Stoke.

Morale is low in the camp and the mood was not improved by the mauling at the hands of Manchester United at the weekend.

“The circumstances are quite difficult because of the timescale,” Pearson added on Setanta Sports News. “It came as a shock to everyone last week and the result on Saturday has had a huge bearing on the mood. It has not been easy.

"But what's important now is that the players are prepared for the game tomorrow - that's the big concern. We have to make sure we get a performance and a result.

"We all have a responsibility to get on with things as best we can. It's very simple for me, the staff and the players. We have to maintain our dignity and be professional.

"There's a lot of uncertainty at this time and players and staff are feeling vulnerable, but we still have a job to do and we have to put those personal feelings to one side. Our reputations are on the line.''

We are pretty short in midfield for the next 2 games!Wonder can we pick him?Like to see him and Zog in the middle?

Barton back in training

"The bail rulings are in place and at some point Joey had to be re-introduced to training because, at the end of the day, he's one of our players and it's a part of his rehabilitation to get back involved, said Pearson.

He's got back in the last couple of days to assess his fitness and we will go from there.''

The circumstances are quite difficult because of the timescale, Pearson added on Setanta Sports News. It came as a shock to everyone last week and the result on Saturday has had a huge bearing on the mood. It has not been easy.

We are pretty short in midfield for the next 2 games!Wonder can we pick him?Like to see him and Zog in the middle?

Would like to kick his teeth in tbh

He's looked shite every game he's been in!  Like a slower Butt

"The bail rulings are in place and at some point Joey had to be re-introduced to training because, at the end of the day, he's one of our players and it's a part of his rehabilitation to get back involved"

Any chance of changing the thread title please? Not easy to justify that one at work ;)

Seconded.

I know it's an adult forum and we're all aware of all the words, but it's much appreciated when people at least try to disguise the swear words.

A lot of us view this forum at work - During break times, of course! ;) - and certainly my company PC (and probably many other people's) stops me going onto certain sites if it detects too many instances of the undisguised versions of an*l, c*nt, a*se and c*ck and f*ck. The site just gets blocked under the assumption that I'm sat here looking at p*rn and knocking one out in company time.

Now that won't get me into any trouble (I'm allowed to use the internet during work time), but it may ultimately stop me and others posting on here until night time and make the forum less active than it currently is.

Help us out here lads.

Guest Brewcastle

We maybe have a reason to be desperate, but not that desperate to welcome the psycho  :frantic: Barton. Show the world; we still have our pride  blueyes.gif, and keep Barton away from SJP (and away-matches). He's just a shame for The Magpies, and nothing more.

He's not a great player, but lets face it, he's better than Smith, and we might as well get a game or two out of him. As long as he'snot scared of the big, nasty, vicious crowd, of course, the poor ickle baby.

As long as the little cunt gets peddled as soon as possible, I'll be happy.