Im Impressed

Guest The Libertine

Needed thread.

Let's get behind him now.

There's gonna be a rocky transition and I just hope we're not calling for his head in 4 months like a lot of people on this board have a habit of.

TBH it really needed something like this to get the club going again. The whole club has been in a deep depression for the past 4 years.

Whether Keegan will be a success is another issue though. I thought he was finished and really didn't want to be in the spotlight again. The game is massively different now to what it was 10 years ago.

The acid test will come when the euphoria wares off and then the pressure will once again be massive. Lets hope he can cope with it.

Absolutely ower the fuckin moon!

First thing i did when i heard was crack open a can and sing:

E, I, E, I, E, I, O

Up the Premiership here we go

When we get to Europe

This is What we'll Sing

We are geordies, Super Geordies

KEEGAN is our King!

Unfinished business, good football, and an open chequebook. Passion back at SJP.

So happy, doubt we will reach what we did when he was last here, but as long as we go and play some good football no one will complain. Just think if he sorts the defence out, and plays the attacking football he used to who knows what might happen.

Any news of the unveiling ?

TBH it really needed something like this to get the club going again. The whole club has been in a deep depression for the past 4 years.

Whether Keegan will be a success is another issue though. I thought he was finished and really didn't want to be in the spotlight again. The game is massively different now to what it was 10 years ago.

The acid test will come when the euphoria wares off and then the pressure will once again be massive. Lets hope he can cope with it.

Very good post.