Toon Ultras

Heron

The Toon Ultras are pretty much obsolete now, aren't they. :lol:

I think the noise will well and truly be brought back this Saturday.

A little naive, maybe until the end of the season (depending on results).

The return of KK has meant that people who may not have sung before are more likely to now, I sit in the platinum club (no i dont pay for my ticket) and there are some people around me that usually dont sing, but on Wed night they were. The toon ultras or anyone else who instigate songs are still needed to get the songs going.

• 7 months later...

One member of the Ultra group who I will be happy to say his name, Kane, apparently one of the leaders, a tall lad with black hair, threatened another Newcastle fan at home to Bolton last season, this lad is a young member of the proper Toon Army, he travels with us to all away games, pays with his own money, he also slated Martins when he constantly missed easy chances, he was annoyed with him, as was I, he was annoyed when they started chanting his name. This Ultra, Kane, threatened the lad, his words exactly, “Shut Up you little * or I will kick you down the stairs.” The Toon Ultras with this amazing reputation amongst the Media, showing signs of being a real ULTRA, and threatening a lad half his size!  After this happened, this young lads Dad, also a Loyal Toon fan, then replied with, “Showing your true Ultra side now, come down here and be a man instead of being all talk no action.” Ultra Kane gladly shut up.

A few days later away at Stoke in the FA Cup, I was talking to this young lad in the seats before the game, Ultra Kane came walking up the stairs, came right into the face of this young lad and said, “What are you doing here? Only Loyal fans come to away games.” This young lads Dad then told him to shut his mouth, Ultra Kane decided he was the hard man and wanted a fight with this young lads dad outside, me and another mate grabbed Kane shoved him against the wall and put him in his place the coward. Now I am not one usually for violence, neither was this young lads father, we all travel the country and go to European games, as well as all home games, just to support our team. But if we have to put one mouthy Newcastle fan who comes into the face of a kid in his place then we gladly will. You don’t threaten kids! Simple fact, and this was actions from a great Toon Ultra!

mackems.gif

Not kane2005 surely. :lol:

Probably! :laugh:

Aye it's him he's talking about, but it's likely to be a load of shite. That 'article' is just a load of shite from a very bitter individual. He even says 'criticised a Toon fan who is now in the top 5 Newcastle United fans'  :lol:

Aye it's him he's talking about, but it's likely to be a load of shite. That 'article' is just a load of shite from a very bitter individual. He even says 'criticised a Toon fan who is now in the top 5 Newcastle United fans'  :lol:

No it'll be a coincidence :lol:

Oh and "likely to be a load of shite" - why? mackems.gif

Aye it's him he's talking about, but it's likely to be a load of s****. That 'article' is just a load of s**** from a very bitter individual. He even says 'criticised a Toon fan who is now in the top 5 Newcastle United fans'  :lol:

Oh and "likely to be a load of s****" - why? mackems.gif

Because we all know of course that the Toon Ultras aren't a jot of trouble and always stay out of mischief.

Aye it's him he's talking about, but it's likely to be a load of s****. That 'article' is just a load of s**** from a very bitter individual. He even says 'criticised a Toon fan who is now in the top 5 Newcastle United fans'  :lol:

Oh and "likely to be a load of s****" - why? mackems.gif

Because we all know of course that the Toon Ultras aren't a jot of trouble and always stay out of mischief.

I heard the police started it tbh.

As most folk might know I don' like the Toon Ultras malarky. Not that I think what they are attempting to do is entirely negative but as was mentioned previously the noise from the stands will be generated by events on the pitch. The perfect example was Shays penalty save which got things above any level previous.

Singing section? I heard nothing yesterday.