Keegan Blank Cheque - Only Limit Imagination

nufc4eva

How about something like:

Darren Bent: Probably cost about 12 million which is four million too expensive but would do a great job in a keegan side

Deco: Available next summer but surely for the right amount should be available now.  Not sure how much he'd cost probably around 8-10 i'd guess.

David Bentley: Would cost alot probably 12-15 million but he's fast, skillful and can pass shoot and cross.  Also is good at freekicks and corners.  He is the complete winger and still young so will improve.

I think that those players aren't completely un realistic and would improve us dramatically.

Given

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Butt?

Bentley Deco N'Zogbia

Owen Bent

Plausibly you could move Faye to replace Butt and Cacapa in defence.  Preferably i would also buy a defensive midfielder who can pass the ball.  Wouldn't really like to hazard a guess at a decent one though and i doubt KK would be in for that much of a staff turnover.

Just my personal ideas.

Wright-Phillips & Zoltan Gera.  That would suit me for now and address the biggest two problems: pace and creativity.

I dont think Milner is THAT bad that we have to buy two players in his position :lol:

Wright-Phillips & Zoltan Gera.  That would suit me for now and address the biggest two problems: pace and creativity.

I dont think Milner is THAT bad that we have to buy two players in his position :lol:

SWP & Gera play on the right wing not the left.

Allardyce got sacked....

Regular football, money and Keegan.  More chance than signing Bentley or Deco.

Doubt it to be honest, especially as the first two points are mute.  He plays regularly for chelsea and is earning a load i'm sure.  Keegan's pull isn't that great.

I admit The players i names are long shots but we do have things to talk those around.  Deco doesn't have regular football and won't attract the top tier due to getting on a bit in age.  Bentley plays for a club with limited funds to pay him a big wage and limited capabilities as a whole.

Each to his own obviously but that's what i think.

And i also fail to see how Gera is good enough to improve us.  It's been two years since he was even playing in the premiership and when he was there he didn't exactly stand out that much.

Regular football, money and Keegan.  More chance than signing Bentley or Deco.

Doubt it to be honest, especially as the first two points are mute.  He plays regularly for chelsea and is earning a load i'm sure.  Keegan's pull isn't that great.

I admit The players i names are long shots but we do have things to talk those around.  Deco doesn't have regular football and won't attract the top tier due to getting on a bit in age.  Bentley plays for a club with limited funds to pay him a big wage and limited capabilities as a whole.

Each to his own obviously but that's what i think.

And i also fail to see how Gera is good enough to improve us.  It's been two years since he was even playing in the premiership and when he was there he didn't exactly stand out that much.

Agreed.

Need a DM first and foremost. The a right winger, then a creative midfielder.

I think we need those in completely the different order.

Nah, creative midfielder is useless if we dont have posession, need a DM to brek down opposition play and give possession to AM and wingers, need decent protection of the defense as well, Butt and Geremi dont offer the whole package. Build from the back etc.

Also a AM will need good outlets, i dont think we have them, Milner wont get beyond the full backs into the dangerous spaces that the AM thrive on. Hence the need for a winger who will balance out the team. gives the team an extra dimension.

AM midfilder will be the hardest one to get right, he'll be like the final piece in the puzzle.

Inmy opinion we'd be more dangerous with possession with 2 competent wingers than we would with possession and only one competent winger and an AM.

Nah, creative midfielder is useless if we dont have posession, need a DM to brek down opposition play and give possession to AM and wingers, need decent protection of the defense as well, Butt and Geremi dont offer the whole package. Build from the back etc.

Also a AM will need good outlets, i dont think we have them, Milner wont get beyond the full backs into the dangerous spaces that the AM thrive on. Hence the need for a winger who will balance out the team. gives the team an extra dimension.

AM midfilder will be the hardest one to get right, he'll be like the final piece in the puzzle.

Inmy opinion we'd be more dangerous with possession with 2 competent wingers than we would with possession and only one competent winger and an AM.

We had possession by the bucket load today and we were crying out for creativity.  The possession Bolton had was mainly down to our shit passing and inability to break them down.

when we played  the ball forward it never stuck....owen up agaainst that sort of defender you can understand but if not we nee someone who can. viduka style with mobility, then defensive midfiled and right midfield (i like milner and is nowhere near as bad as pie would have you believe but if we can improve these would be my irst positions)

i think n'zog can make a a top quality centre mid

We had possession by the bucket load today and we were crying out for creativity.  The possession Bolton had was mainly down to our s*** passing and inability to break them down.

Aye, against Bolton we had good possession, thats the first bit. Against the bigger teams and better teams will we have the saem amount?  No, hence the need for an accomplished DM who will give us possession.

We need a RW, Milner had bucket loads of possession but wasted it with poor crossing or negative passing. I dint see him go past a full back once. You give a quicker, more skillful RW that much posession he WILL give better oppurunities. As for an AM, i didnt see toomuch possesion "in the hole" where an attacking midfilder operates, it was predominantly on the wings. If we had an AM he would be useless without posession and useless without having 2 winger at his disposal who make andvaced runs.

I think its wrong to think that having a creative midfelider will automatically make us creative. I dont think Elano would of been as effective as he has been without Ireland and especially Petrov by his side.

You couldnt stick Ronaldinho into Derby team and expect them to be any more creative, it doesnt work as siply as that.

Not that this really belongs in here, but did anyone sees Robert's cross for Derby on MOTD? Great cross out of nothing. Reminds me of when he used to put in great crosses from near the halfway line! Unbelievable left foot.

Not that this really belongs in here, but did anyone sees Robert's cross for Derby on MOTD? Great cross out of nothing. Reminds me of when he used to put in great crosses from near the halfway line! Unbelievable left foot.

You love him. :smitten:

You love him. :smitten:

+1

Exactly the sort of thing we'd need. Well, Robert in his prime anyway.

http://beefbagel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/johan-elmander.jpg

Elemander (sp?)

Newcastle United are set to move for Toulouse striker Johan Elmander.

The Independent says the big centre-forward is on Toon boss Kevin Keegan's radar, with the club having already made an enquiry in November.

Like other English clubs such as West Ham and Tottenham, Newcastle were quoted £11 million and told Elmander sees himself as a Champions League player.

http://beefbagel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/johan-elmander.jpg

Elemander (sp?)

Newcastle United are set to move for Toulouse striker Johan Elmander.

The Independent says the big centre-forward is on Toon boss Kevin Keegan's radar, with the club having already made an enquiry in November.

Like other English clubs such as West Ham and Tottenham, Newcastle were quoted £11 million and told Elmander sees himself as a Champions League player.

According to a swedish newspaper they wanted €28million euros for him when Bolton asked