Mike Ashley Chants...

kirkwdavis2001

There was a moment when everyone was chanting "stand up if you hate Sunderland" and I looked up at the Director's Box and Ashley and about 5 others around him were all standing and chanting, and I thought "aye there's the man who wants to sell the club" :clap2:

There was a moment when everyone was chanting "stand up if you hate Sunderland" and I looked up at the Director's Box and Ashley and about 5 others around him were all standing and chanting, and I thought "aye there's the man who wants to sell the club" :clap2:

Get a grip man he was playing hard to get to bump the price up.

Get a grip man he was playing hard to get to bump the price up.

He's desperate to sell us at a massive loss apparently.  No interest in making money from it.

He's desperate to sell us at a massive loss apparently.  No interest in making money from it.

That would just be so typical of him, it makes you wonder how he ever made money.

These children that Ashley dances with could be future chairmen/board executives at NUFC if he stays long term.

Let's hope they aren't Douglas Hall.

They looked too young to be Douglas Hall, I'm sure he's a little bit older than them.

These children that Ashley dances with could be future chairmen/board executives at NUFC if he stays long term.

Let's hope they aren't Douglas Hall.

They looked too young to be Douglas Hall, I'm sure he's a little bit older than them.

DH Mk2, you know what I mean  :crazy2:

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/sundaysun/tm_headline=hard-work-must-go-on-at-united-8211-harper%26method=full%26objectid=20798001%26siteid=61634-name_page.html

Newcastle’s triumphant players were joined in the dressing room after Sunday’s match by chairman Chris Mort and eccentric owner Mike Ashley.

“He (Ashley) just said, ‘fantastic lads’, and shook everyone’s hands,” the former Seaham Red Star goalkeeper revealed. “He was happy. Him and the chairman came in and it was good to see his smiling face. Just as he left, it came on the television showing him dancing in the directors’ box – if it had been on while he was in there, he might have got some stick!”

:pow:

Guest Jawesome

"Fantastic lads, Im selling the club!"

You sound like a bitter SMB.

Errrrr, why?  My apologies, I didn't mean to.