SJH today what happened?

Nobby

What happened in the SJH middle tier to make everyone stand up and look around?? Looked like something must have been going on  ???

Think they'd have been trying to dodge Carr's shot on goal. Probably. :lol:

Guest lessthanlee

I sit about 3 or 4 rows infront of what happened. Didnt see what sparked things off but some guy had a hold of and was trying to push what appeared to be a rather drunk young lad, over the seat infront into the row below. Stewards came along with the police and took both away.

There were loads of scuffles in the SJH yesterday. There was another one on 90 mins which most people didn't see which was where the wall separating the Milburn and the SJH Level 4.

I'm 15 and don't get drunk btw lads  O0

There was an incident on the pitch,I think it was another of Nolans' tackles ,and everyone jumped out their seat,and some TWAT hoyed a full cup of scalding hot bovril into the crowd below.The same thing happened about 15mins later.Hope the bastards lose their season tickets and get prosecuted.

It is always the same with late kick-offs the ground is full of gormless crunts who,ve had too much drink.The useless sod next to me was paralytic and fell his seat three times

Was it Kev or Jamie?

Niether, the lad was drunk

cant you spell neither like? im sure you are the one who is the youngest still learning to spell  :idiot2:

Oh i got 2 letters mixed up, this will set me back by fucking years!!!

There was an incident on the pitch,I think it was another of Nolans' tackles ,and everyone jumped out their seat,and some t*** hoyed a full cup of scalding hot bovril into the crowd below.The same thing happened about 15mins later.Hope the bastards lose their season tickets and get prosecuted.

It is always the same with late kick-offs the ground is full of gormless crunts who,ve had too much drink.The useless sod next to me was paralytic and fell his seat three times

Whoever threw it was sitting right behind me.  4 kids I think sitting together who dont usually sit  there.  Of course none of them would own up to who done it.  I sit in row W and they were two behind.  Must have borrowed someones ticket.  Doubt anything will get done as no stewards or anyone came up.

I sit about 3 or 4 rows infront of what happened. Didnt see what sparked things off but some guy had a hold of and was trying to push what appeared to be a rather drunk young lad, over the seat infront into the row below. Stewards came along with the police and took both away.

I was very close to it, the younger lad is quite often agitated, may have been pissed, not sure, the other lad is older. They were trying to punch each other, but there just wasn't the space

Guest lessthanlee

I was very close to it, the younger lad is quite often agitated, may have been pissed, not sure, the other lad is older. They were trying to punch each other, but there just wasn't the space

The police and stewards werent going to take the older bloke away (wearing a beige jumper i think), a lot of people who saw it were telling them to and they eventually took him away too.