Africa Cup of Nations

Decky

People wont like this bit from the BBC match report:

Despite an abundance of talent in the Super Eagles' squad, Nigeria's best chances fell to Obafemi Martins.

Wtf? Fucking piss-take, that.

Geremi playing RB for Cameroon vs Egypt now

Best used at Right back at this stage of his career, Mourinho would only use him there.

Having him compete with Beye for Right back would be for the best with the state of his mobility and pace still a good technical player and passer far batter with the ball at his feet with the bigger picture in front of him at Right back.

Theres been a lot of hype around Zidan for a little while now, but he's never been picked up by any significantly bigger clubs.

I know he's got a bit of a reputation for throwng the odd tantrum and stuff, but he really does look an exciting player.

Theres been a lot of hype around Zidan for a little while now, but he's never been picked up by any significantly bigger clubs.

I know he's got a bit of a reputation for throwng the odd tantrum and stuff, but he really does look an exciting player.

Swedish commentator said he's only played one game this season. Can't be happy with his situation

That's true, I've seen him play a few times and he's an excellent dribbler but can be a frustrating player at times.

Bremen and Hamburg are pretty big. though he was loaned out most the time at Bremen i think.