Sam was right: Milner plays better on the left so one has to go

alpal78
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need a better 1st choice right winger but selling Milner should not even be consider, he is a bright bright player and always gives his all, he can and will get better under Keegan but we should buy in too.

We need a better 1st choice right winger but selling Milner should not even be coincident, he is a bright bright player and always gives his all, he can and will get better under Keegan but we should buy in too.

:lol:

We need a better 1st choice right winger but selling Milner should not even be coincident, he is a bright bright player and always gives his all, he can and will get better under Keegan but we should buy in too.

:lol:

fkn firefox spell checker on a mission :lol:

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I think he'll come good like.  Remember his spell down at Villa?  They loved him and were desperate for him.  You've got to remember he's only 22 (I think it is) and stop comparing him with Ronaldo, Joaquin, Giggs etc.

I think he'll come good like.  Remember his spell down at Villa?  They loved him and were desperate for him.  You've got to remember he's only 22 (I think it is) and stop comparing him with Ronaldo, Joaquin, Giggs etc.

Shone a poor side down there imo. He doesn't compare favourably with other young PL wingers or wingers we've had in recent times, let alone the 3 you mention.

Guest MaetihS

Poor player. He is so frustrating and poor in most matches even in matches that he is supposed to be good. hate his dribbling cos he rarely beats anyone, even if he managed to, his fluffed his next move. a lot of times in the bolton match, he just runs into players. poor poor poor even in an average and off-form team like ours, he is still visibly and obviously a very very average player to be kind.

Poor player. He is so frustrating and poor in most matches even in matches that he is supposed to be good. hate his dribbling cos he rarely beats anyone, even if he managed to, his fluffed his next move. a lot of times in the bolton match, he just runs into players. poor poor poor even in an average and off-form team like ours, he is still visibly and obviously a very very average player to be kind.

Sounds more like N'Zogbia, tbh.

At least Zoggy makes progress down the wing and gets a good cross in whenever its needed, Milner seems intent on trying to trick his way to the byline instead of putting in an early cross, gives defenders a chance to get back and we lose any advantage we may have had. Thing is these things should be easy to put right in Milners game, I am syre KK can do that.

Milner is by far better on the right.

Up to this week i'd have said Zoggy on the left, but Duff has made for an interesting situation.

He's been marginally better on the left this season. The problem is Duff and N'Zogbia are both better than him there.

Up to this week i'd have said Zoggy on the left, but Duff has made for an interesting situation.

He's been marginally better on the left this season. The problem is Duff and N'Zogbia are both better than him there.

I'd say he's better on the right, and i don't fall in line with the recent spate of Milner-bashing. No, he's not the bestest winger in the world, but he is better there than a number of players in THEIR position, who get a lot less stick.

He's our best right winger, and i believe he'll flourish under Keegan.

I'd say he's better on the right, and i don't fall in line with the recent spate of Milner-bashing. No, he's not the bestest winger in the world, but he is better there than a number of players in THEIR position, who get a lot less stick.

You seem to rate average people who try hard though, see Taylor.

No i don't, see Smith.

I rate players who i feel have ability/potential. And i don't think knocking players because they are not fashionable/bought by the manager people are blindly throwing their support behind/ace on FM2007 is particularly appropriate. I just call it as i see it.

No i don't, see Smith.

I rate players who i feel have ability/potential. And i don't think knocking players because they are not fashionable/bought by the manager people are blindly throwing their support behind/ace on FM2007 is particularly appropriate. I just call it as i see it.

Are those comments aimed at me btw? :lol: Taylor and Milner will never be top players imo. We'll see I suppose.

How about we keep all our good players, and concentrate on buidling what has the potential to be an excellent squad.

Zog left/Duff right would be my preference for the starting line-up, but Milner's a key player to have in the squad.

Ok who is the WUM who voted to get rid of Zoggy? Own up now  :knuppel2:

Who's the idiot who put the option there more like.....oh wait, it was you!

And Milner.

The option was included especially for the WUMs...they too have a right of speech....off course to be clobbered by everyone later

Quoted for truth....word for word!

Keep them all tbh.

I don't really rate Milner in all honesty but he can play both sides at a competent, if unspectacular, level so he's a very useful squad player.

If we could bring in a top class RW I'd not be overly heartbroken to see Duff leave, though I'd rather we just kept him to compete with N'Zogbia. Bit of a pisser though in all honesty, as arguably our two most effective players are left wingers. :lol:

Duff can fuck off, he's not that bad at holding the ball since returning from the injury, but i'd rather replace him with somebody who creates chances once in a while.

Milner's form this season has been disappointing overall, so it'd be nice to have some competition in his position.

N'Zogbia must play every single minute of every single game, because he's great.