Chimbonda

Dogmatix

Beye > Chimbonda.

I actually rate Beye as one of the best RB's in the league.

If Beye played for Spurs and Chimbonda for us, you'd have that the other way around.

Chimbonda is much better. Surprised Chelsea haven't come in for him.

I'd sign Chimbonda and play Beye at centre back, he's better than anything else we've got there and is on par with Faye.

His style of play reminds me of Distin's tbh.

agree, the one weakness to Beye's game at RB is that he's not great in the final third of the pitch, whereas Chimbonda is excellent in terms of dribbling, delivery and decisions when in attack.

Aye, I think Beye would be good there too, mention this when Richards was mooted (on TT earlier) - i.e. play him at RB and Beye alongside Faye. Not that I expect us to get Richards.

we dont know how much beye was restricted under the allardyce regime though? ramos likes his full backs to attack if beye is good going forward keegan will sharp bring it out of him.

Aye, but Beye did get forward a lot. When Milner was playing on the left he was our only attacking outlet down there. He did ok in that regard, getting up and down well, but lack a little bit of guile when he actually got into decent positions. Not having a pop at him though because he's been one of our best players this season.

Beye > Chimbonda.

If Beye played for Spurs and Chimbonda for us, you'd have that the other way around.

Perhaps, but Chimbo is an ass.

Beye is a team captain that has Champions League and World Cup experience. Would rather have him in the in the locker room and on the pitch. His play in the final minutes of the Birmingham game was inspirational. We need players like him.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Beye > Chimbonda.

Bollocks would I.  I've never liked Chimbonda, he seems like a bit of a nob.  If he's worthy as much wanking as your willing to give him, then how come Ramos seems to be open to offers for him?

Beye > Chimbonda.

No way. Would choose Beye over him anyday...

I'm told Willie McKay on his behalf  has asked for a new contract tripling his wages and hinted that he might not play too well until he gets one.  That's why Spurs are trying to get a replacement RB in.

sure he did..

Well, if he didn't, I don't think Spurs would be looking for a new RB tbh because he is good.

I'm told Willie McKay on his behalf  has asked for a new contract tripling his wages and hinted that he might not play too well until he gets one.  That's why Spurs are trying to get a replacement RB in.

sure he did..

Well, if he didn't, I don't think Spurs would be looking for a new RB tbh because he is good.

Do players never wish to leave Spurs by choice by any chance? Jesus wept...

Spurs deal for Hutton is off according to the times so looks like he will be staying

i'm told that Hutton's girlfriend is an Arsenal fan and threatened to walk out on him if he signs for Spurs.. so the boy had to give up on his dream transfer

Beye > Chimbonda.

Bollocks would I.  I've never liked Chimbonda, he seems like a bit of a nob.  If he's worthy as much wanking as your willing to give him, then how come Ramos seems to be open to offers for him?

Yep, that's EXACTLY how things work in football.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Beye > Chimbonda.

That post was really worth it wasn't it?

Anyone else not happy with what we've got at RB?  I for one am liking Beye w/ Carr as back up.  A RB is the last thing we need imo.

Beye > Chimbonda.

Anyone else not happy with what we've got at RB?  I for one am liking Beye w/ Carr as back up.  A RB is the last thing we need imo.

Your argument that Chimbonda must be shit because Spurs would sell him is nonsense though, and you know it. Someone else pointed out that he's a bit of a twat, which should be our only reason for stearing clear of him. He's a quality footballer though.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Beye > Chimbonda.

Your argument that Chimbonda must be shit because Spurs would sell him is nonsense though, and you know it. Someone else pointed out that he's a bit of a twat, which should be our only reason for stearing clear of him. He's a quality footballer though.

Well, he's not a quality player though.  He's average at best.  Why the hell we are even thinking about him is beyond me when we've got Beye and 3 or 4 back ups.

He wears gloves in the summer, and had full length cycling shorts/leggings on the other night, playing for us, would he take to the field with an overcoat on under his top?

Seriously, he clearly has talent, but he seems to have a massively inflated opinion of himself and his worth. Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club.