Chimbonda

Dogmatix

I'm told Willie McKay on his behalf  has asked for a new contract tripling his wages and hinted that he might not play too well until he gets one.  That's why Spurs are trying to get a replacement RB in.

sure he did..

Well, if he didn't, I don't think Spurs would be looking for a new RB tbh because he is good.

Do players never wish to leave Spurs by choice by any chance? Jesus wept...

Well I did say last year that he was in need of a signing on fee....

BTW there is also talk of Chimbonda of moving to either Man City or Newcastle for £9/10m.  Don't know whether there is truth is the clubs mentioned but Chimbo has money problems and is need of a signing on fee.  I think he'll definitely be gone in the summer if not in January.

He was driven by money to leave Wigan.  His departure from Spurs will be for the same reason.

I'm told Willie McKay on his behalf  has asked for a new contract tripling his wages and hinted that he might not play too well until he gets one.  That's why Spurs are trying to get a replacement RB in.

sure he did..

Well, if he didn't, I don't think Spurs would be looking for a new RB tbh because he is good.

BTW there is also talk of Chimbonda of moving to either Man City or Newcastle for £9/10m.  Don't know whether there is truth is the clubs mentioned but Chimbo has money problems and is need of a signing on fee.  I think he'll definitely be gone in the summer if not in January.

He was driven by money to leave Wigan.  His departure from Spurs will be for the same reason.

Are you in some way related to Alan Oliver?

sure he did..

Are you in some way related to Alan Oliver?

No more than you are I would guess.

I believe Chimbonda will move to Newcastle in the summer as there probably isn't enough time to get someone in and sell Chimbo on in this window.  Time will tell.

I know the media transfer rumour machine has gone into overdrive.So I hope and pray that the ones linking us to Chimbonda are drivel.

We can do without mercenary toerags and their equally unsavoury agents joining us

Aye, we only have lads who's only ambition in life is to play for us.

sure he did..

What does he do with his £45k a week at the moment?

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Very good player, hardly ever beaten one-on-one, excellent attacking down the flank and in the air for corners and the like. One of our 4 players that could start for a top 4 team.

However, possibly one of the biggest twats in football. The word merenary is perfect for describing players like him. Cant believe the way he treated wigan. Chelsea bid for him in the summer, his head was turned and he has been pretty poor ever since. I know he saw us as a stepping stone to the big 4 when he joined us. According to tbe bbc/ss, he is a bit short of cash and has had to be loaned money by his agent. It would surprise me if he moved to newcastle, mainly cos I see him as a player that wants to be playing in the cl/challenging for the title etc. But if he does move to you, expect him to play shit when a bigger club come knocking. His head will be turned.

sure he did..

Again, nothing to do with Spurs being a bigger club than Wigan, or that he thinks a move to another club would be for the same reason of course...

sure he did..

What does he do with his £45k a week at the moment?

£30k.  He wants £90k

sure he did..

Again, nothing to do with Spurs being a bigger club than Wigan, or that he thinks a move to another club would be for the same reason of course...

In part.  Spurs are perceived to be bigger than Wigan and Spurs were prepared to pay him £22k (subsequently increased to £30k) which Wigan could not afford.  As I understand it, he now wants £90k or pay £2m(?) fee for signing up a new contract.  If someone else is prepared to pay that kind of money, well fine, they may be a bigger club or they may have lost all sense of reality.  The truth is Chimbo is driven by money and whichever club will pay more than his current one, he'll go there.

PASCAL CHIMBONDA has stunned Tottenham by declaring: I’m off to join Kevin Keegan.

The French full-back claims he is ready to accept a lucrative offer to be part of the Keegan revolution at Newcastle.

He will shun a Carling Cup final place to move on.

There was also another shock for Spurs fans last night, as boss Juande Ramos admitted Dimitar Berbatov could still be on his way out.

Ramos said: “There is always a risk he could go while the transfer market stays open.”

Chimbonda, though, is adamant his deal has been struck.

Out celebrating Tottenham’s 5-1 demolition of Arsenal on Tuesday night, the 28-year-old bragged to pals: “Kevin Keegan has approached me and they’ve offered me more money.

Offer

“I am definitely leaving Spurs. It’s all about the money. I don’t care about the final, I don’t care about the cup.”

SunSport revealed earlier this month how Chimbonda was one of eight stars that Ramos wanted to axe.

Ramos could be ready to let Bulgarian hitman Berbatov go if he gets a £30million offer.

He added: “Berbatov is a great player, so it is normal there is some interest from other clubs.

“But he is happy and enjoying playing for Tottenham and we rely on him a great deal.

“So it would have to be an offer from a very big club with a very big contract to make him leave us.”

Ramos is still trying to tie up his own deals for midfielder Tiago, full-back Gilberto and Valencia’s Spain midfielder David Albelda.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article724711.ece

I swear to god,  this better be fucking bullshit.  I hate the fucker more then any other player in the league,  I think.

PASCAL CHIMBONDA has stunned Tottenham by declaring: Im off to join Kevin Keegan.

The French full-back claims he is ready to accept a lucrative offer to be part of the Keegan revolution at Newcastle.

There was also another shock for Spurs fans last night, as boss Juande Ramos admitted Dimitar Berbatov could still be on his way out.

Ramos said: There is always a risk he could go while the transfer market stays open.

Out celebrating Tottenhams 5-1 demolition of Arsenal on Tuesday night, the 28-year-old bragged to pals: Kevin Keegan has approached me and theyve offered me more money.

Offer

I am definitely leaving Spurs. Its all about the money. I dont care about the final, I dont care about the cup.

SunSport revealed earlier this month how Chimbonda was one of eight stars that Ramos wanted to axe.

Ramos could be ready to let Bulgarian hitman Berbatov go if he gets a £30million offer.

He added: Berbatov is a great player, so it is normal there is some interest from other clubs.

But he is happy and enjoying playing for Tottenham and we rely on him a great deal.

So it would have to be an offer from a very big club with a very big contract to make him leave us.

Ramos is still trying to tie up his own deals for midfielder Tiago, full-back Gilberto and Valencias Spain midfielder David Albelda.

I swear to god,  this better be fucking bullshit.  I hate the fucker more then any other player in the league,  I think.

It's hardly much of a source what with 1, it being The Sun, and 2, "he said this to his mates" ... but why anyone would want his character in our club anyway is a bit strange, especially given that we already have one of the best right-backs in the league, who shits all over Chimbonda.

As a player, Chimbonda is top-quality, as I've said - but if this turns out to be true then it's a funny one with how Beye has been playing. He probably won't be moved to play centre-half, either, I cannot see that happening despite how he played there against Liverpool.

PASCAL CHIMBONDA has stunned Tottenham by declaring: Im off to join Kevin Keegan.

Ramos said: There is always a risk he could go while the transfer market stays open.

Out celebrating Tottenhams 5-1 demolition of Arsenal on Tuesday night, the 28-year-old bragged to pals: Kevin Keegan has approached me and theyve offered me more money.

Offer

I am definitely leaving Spurs. Its all about the money. I dont care about the final, I dont care about the cup.

He added: Berbatov is a great player, so it is normal there is some interest from other clubs.

But he is happy and enjoying playing for Tottenham and we rely on him a great deal.

So it would have to be an offer from a very big club with a very big contract to make him leave us.

Ramos is still trying to tie up his own deals for midfielder Tiago, full-back Gilberto and Valencias Spain midfielder David Albelda.

I swear to god,  this better be f****** bullshit.  I hate the fucker more then any other player in the league,  I think.

I honestly wasn't doing a wind up, I was passing on what I was hearing and it seems like the Sun are hearing the same.  Chimbo will be gone as soon as we can get a replacement in, Hutton was obviously the preferred choice, Miguel and a couple of others are on the radar.  As I said before, it's all about money.

Offer

I swear to god,  this better be f****** bullshit.  I hate the fucker more then any other player in the league,  I think.

It's hardly much of a source what with 1, it being The Sun, and 2, "he said this to his mates" ... but why anyone would want his character in our club anyway is a bit strange, especially given that we already have one of the best right-backs in the league, who shits all over Chimbonda.

Beye has had a dozen decent performances, he in no way "shits all over Chimbonda".

As a football player that is.

Would seem he's a dickhead of the highest order though. :lol: